AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Bumrah returns to the squad and as a captain! :laughter:! I

India T20I squad for Ireland tour: Jasprit Bumrah (capt), Ruturaj Gaikwad (vice-capt), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Tilak Varma, Rinku Singh, Sanju Samson (wk), Jitesh Sharma (wk), Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Shahbaz Ahmed, Ravi Bishnoi, Prasidh Krishna, Arshdeep Singh, Mukesh Kumar, Avesh Khan

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Would be funny to see Gaikwad captain India. If I had to choose anyone here for VC I would've chosen Samson

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Would be funny to see Gaikwad captain India. If I had to choose anyone here for VC I would've chosen Samson
Gaikwad is gona captain India for Asia Games... probably prepping for that.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Gaikwad is a state captain just like Samson is, it’s not the most unreasonable idea in the world.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
2-1, can't say who will win though!

Tilak to be the leading run scorer here!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India

Based on his form, I now get why he has been dumped consistently. Samson might be a domestic stalwart and might have scored runs in India A and IPL matches, but he has consistently failed against all sorts of oppositions. Time for India to move on and give Jitesh and perhaps Dhruv Jurel a run in.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Ireland are rubbish. India should we these easily.

Edit - Actually, I think Ireland struggle when they are the favoured side but can raise their game when they are the underdogs. I think it's a struggle they've had since they became a test nation and now have a target on their back from the likes of Scotland, Netherlands and UAE. With all that said, India should still win comfortably.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda

Edit - Actually, I think Ireland struggle when they are the favoured side but can raise their game when they are the underdogs. I think it's a struggle they've had since they became a test nation and now have a target on their back from the likes of Scotland, Netherlands and UAE. With all that said, India should still win comfortably.
Bro feared the wrath of the Irish and had to write a whole paragraph to clarify

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Saw @Aislabie lurking in the thread
I was busy having a brain fart. I thought it was January for a good couple of minutes and couldn't figure out why y'all had bumped such an old thread.

No need for the edit here though.

We're dire, and have spent years playing timid, fearful cricket despite having the likes of Tector and Little knocking about

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I for one would love a thrashing with India going down 0-3. This might or might not become a huge uproar about they shambles that Indian cricket is in.

Users who are viewing this thread