England v West Indies 3rd Test 2012

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Register your team here. Deadline is June 7, 2012 at 10:00 GMT.

England v West Indies | Cricket news, live scores, fixtures, features and statistics on ESPN Cricinfo

flags_eng.jpg
England

Andrew Strauss*
Jonny Bairstow
Ian Bell
Tim Bresnan
Stuart Broad
Alastair Cook
Steven Finn
Graham Onions
Kevin Pietersen
Matt Prior?
Graeme Swann
Jonathan Trott

flags_wi.jpg
West Indies

Darren Sammy*
Kirk Edwards
Adrian Barath
Tino Best
Darren Bravo
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Narsingh Deonarine
Fidel Edwards
Assad Fudadin
Sunil Narine
Kieran Powell
Denesh Ramdin?
Ravi Rampaul
Marlon Samuels
Shane Shillingford

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've picked Finn ahead of Onions. Presumably if England opt for Onions instead I can get him swapped?

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Can only replace a player if they're injured before the game. If they're dropped/rested/overlooked, they have to stay in your team.

There's about a 10-15 minute window between the toss and the deadline closing if you need to make last minute changes.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
I thought Gayle had solved his problems with his board and certainly would play the ODI series and possibly the last Test.

But I don't see that happening now.

West Indies in England 2012: Darren Sammy leaves Chris Gayle door ajar | Cricket News | England v West Indies | ESPN Cricinfo

This is old news, Gayle is back in the ODI line-up and frankly as much as WICB, Sammy and Gibson would rather not have him in the team they have no say on the matter!

West Indies in England 2012: Chris Gayle formally recalled to West Indies squad | Cricket News | England v West Indies | ESPN Cricinfo

S

Satan666

Chris Gayle would certainly boost the Windies, since their top order has crumbled thus far against the English, my thoughts for the third test, well I hope Windies top order stand up fight a bit more.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Cheers man. I've added an hour to the deadline for now. Will try to keep an eye on it and see if we get a proper start time.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Damn.. Maybe they can arrange some declarations and try to get a result ;)

----------

I've added another hour and will set the deadline for day 2 if today is abandoned. Typical English weather :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread