Story England's Challenge to the Top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
2n700t1.jpg

Hello and welcome to another "Simbazz Production."

Todays idea is "England's Challenge to the Top" on Cricket 2004. This will focus on England's summer.

They will tour Asia, starting in Bangladesh before moving on to India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

More news will follow shortly.

Last edited:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Good start Simbazz..looking forward for the Asian tour..

Loved the banner especially the thing on the right which has the ECB logo..:clap

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Because 04 is the best game. That's if you are willing to accept the fact that you won't be able to play 50 over games.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
50 over games on Cricket 04 are great fun. Smashing 400 against Australia then seeing them go at 5 an over on autoplay to record a 150 run victory. It's all good :p. McCullum is immense on that game, I scored a triple hundred with him against Namibia in the World Cup =D No-one else got into double figures I don't think and I still smashed them.

Good start Si, nice graphics. It's spelt 'challenge' though, just to be pendantic :p

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Hello and welcome to England's first game of the summer. Its here in Bangladesh that we find ourselves. Today is hot, humid and from the off the ball should be swinging around for a good hour.

Here are the teams;

n8bcn.jpg

As you can see this will be one cracking game. A strong England team verses a very good Bangladesh outfit.

This should be a cracker!

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Why don't Ashraful and Rafique have first names? :p

Great graphics there, Simon, looks very good. Bangladesh will hopefully give you a run for your money and hopefully Naeem Islam will get a chance soon. England to get an easy victory but hopefully it won't be one sided.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Good start here Simbo, looking forward to this. Bangla have an ok line-up and could trouble you.

Roofrom50

International Coach
Good start to this mate, certainly looking forward to it.
they are reasonable teams, it's a very strong England team though, so they should be able to come out victors

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
England are off to a solid start. Strauss and Trescothick are playing well, sliding into usual routines of Tresco hitting the ball hard whilst Strauss just allows the ball to come to him and rotate the strike.

The runs move swiftly along and only before England reach 50 runs does horror strike. Strauss wanted a quick run, but after a fantastic stop in the field by Iqbal the run wasn't there. Strauss quickly decided to turn back but it was all over. Strauss was forced to leave!

344bntx.jpg

Rob Key makes his entrance, his picking has made the hughly popular Michael Vaughan take a seat with the coach for this match, which hasn't been taken well by England's big number of fans who've come here for this Test match. There have been banners all over the place claiming that the selectors need thier heads checking and such.

It doesn't take the Kent lad long to get into his stride, a thundering six straight back down the ground off of Rasel shows just what power and skill this guy has!

30x8qat.jpg

More soon...

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
It was a good start until Strauss got ran out which is always annoying. Good to see Key ignoring the banners and getting straight into things with that big hit :)

Great stuff there mate, nice clean presentation :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ok guys, here's the deal. I've got C07 all but working, so would everyone be OK with it moving over to C07?

I've also got another option! Diary of Simon Barrow (again?). If you haven't seen my first one, its linked in a thread somewhere in the stickies I believe.

Give me some ideas :)

Roofrom50

International Coach
Yeah sure mate, go ahead, move it to c07, would be more entertaining i rekon :happy

If you want to start another story then go ahead as well, you could always do them both? Just do what you look more into doing, this or the diary story. Im sure both of them will be a good read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread