England's tour of India (Nov '16/Feb '17)

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I seriously hope the team management let Pandey bat at #3. I read somewhere that even Ganguly has asked the team to let Pandey bat at #3 and move Raina to #6. Frankly though we should try Pandey opening the batting. Thats where he scored his IPL century.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Manish Pandey dropped in his home ground while Rishab Pant makes his debut. Happy for hardworking guy (Rishab) and sad to see Manish being dropped from the team, that too in his homeground.

Fenil

Manish Pandey dropped in his home ground while Rishab Pant makes his debut. Happy for hardworking guy (Rishab) and sad to see Manish being dropped from the team, that too in his homeground.
Happy for Pant but I fear Pandey might get thrown into oblivion after few more chances in the lower order. Prolly the article for my blog was pretty timely. eh? Seriously though, Indian team needs to use him better.

Fenil

Looks like they will do a Pandey with Pant as Raina is padded up and Kohli and Rahul are opening the batting.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And Kohli is gone. :facepalm

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Horrible batting so far. 3 overs 18 in Bangalore pitch ? I don't understand why Kohli still opens? They dropped Pandey and they have Pant now. But still he doesn't open. Minimum 200 is necessary if we should have any chance.

B

Bigby Wolf

As said on air by Nasser 'Headless cricket from Kohli' - there was never a run there.

B

Bigby Wolf

The way Raina is playing reminds me of my career player when i used to play on legendary or higher than pro(initially)difficulty in dbc 14 - Premeditation mode and mostly front foot shots.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Rahul out on a no ball... WTF

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What stupidity from Kohli really! Pant should have definitely opened here. Kohli at 3, followed by others should have been the case.

Users who are viewing this thread