English Football Thread 2014/15

Who will win the premiership 14/15

• Total voters
Don't you just love the Premier League...

original

...Another crazy day of football :)

Ha, enjoy Pelle whilst you can because he won't be around for long if he keeps performing like he is :)

Same goes for that Tadic too.

Ha, enjoy Pelle whilst you can because he won't be around for long if he keeps performing like he is :)

Same goes for that Tadic too.

I think keeping Koeman will determine that, plus we'll be a Champions League team next season! Hahaa!!
We just got rid of our deadwood last summer anyhow, an ageing striker, a midfielder who struggles to play 90 mins, a fat left back and our second choice rightback!!!;)

Keeping Schneiderlin was key for us, he's the one that makes us tick, reckon he'll be off next season though tbh.

I'm a big fan of Pelle already, he's an old school type of striker, holds the ball up well and seems to be building a good relationship with Tadic. He's gonna have a good battle up against Shawcross this coming weekend. Tadic, well..... he plays on the left, he plays on the right, Dusan Tadic makes Lallana look s***e!!

Last edited:
Who backs Pallegrini to be the manager next season, if he doesn't win any silverware this season?

I do, if he gets us out of the CL group stages and makes some sort of run in the CL, in the FA Cup and runs Chelsea close in the league, the first part is looking very unlikely.

Last edited:
Clean Sheet. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1414253289][/DOUBLEPOST]Uh god, City are not having the best of season.

Same old bloody utd.. :mad
You only have yourselves to blame i'm afraid. Should have pushed on after scoring instead of dropping back and allowing United into the game.

Users who are viewing this thread