Euro 2012 McDonald's Fantasy Football

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can't believe this. I had to replace Akenfeev since he was injured and included Cech. I wanted Dzagoev in my team (he is a rising superstar), but I couldn't include him in my team. He costed 7.5 points and eventually I went for Afellay, since I wanted a balanced.

But just some minutes ago Dzagoev scored a goal. :lol And he missed a big chance now again. :lol And I Cech in the goal.

I am checking out the website at the moment. This is pretty good. Dzagoev's goal is immediately calculated.

----------

Russia just scored the 2-0 with Shirokov as goalscorer. I checked the timing and it took 3 minutes for the update to come. :wave

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Good punt picking the two Russian midfield. Now have to decide if 7 points bonus is enough or to punt.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Sir Chesney was sent off as captain for me today. So I can't change my skipper for the reminder of the matchday now, right? Can anyone confirm this?

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Sir Chesney was sent off as captain for me today. So I can't change my skipper for the reminder of the matchday now, right? Can anyone confirm this?

Afaik that is correct, although you might as well just try and change them to make sure.

I'm in the top 0.1% overall. :spy

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Hmm yeah, did just that - made RvP my captain now, though the rules clearly indicate that Sir Chesney will be my captain for the reminder of the matchday:

After all matches on a single day have finished and before the next matches start, you can:

Replace any player who wasn't sent off, with one from your bench whose team is yet to play.
Change your captain if he wasn't sent off, with a player from your squad whose team is yet to play.

Awesome. Now make Gerrard your skipper. He'll double Dzagoev's tally. :spy :p

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
The sad thing is that without Dzagoev, I had four other players playing who all could only combine for 10 points.

It's funny how 30% of people have picked have picked Lindegaard as one of their keepers, when Andersen's going to be the one starting in goal for Denmark.

Auwais

International Coach
Surprised almost no-one went for Buffon. A snip at 6.5!

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Should have put Dzagoev as captain. Sigh.:facepalm

Atleast he did well, was doubting to select him initially. :p

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Damn, Szczesny and Cech disappoint.

I forgot to take into account that it isn't really the quality of the keepers that is always important, but the defence too. Picking the GK from the weakest team in the tournament was a poor choice.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Forgot that I switched out Cech for Given. So he could do OK.

I'm worse off than I started though. -4 for Szczesny, 2 for Piszczek and 1 for Papadopoulos. -1 overall, ranked 475,000th:spy. Last in PC league.

----------

Afaik that is correct, although you might as well just try and change them to make sure.

6th in New Zealand:eek:. I'm 2319th.

Users who are viewing this thread