Experience the world through our users eyes - kindly resize over sized photos :-)

Your Continent

• North America

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Africa

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Oceania

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Asia

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Given the positive response for that post, I'll start uploading some more of my travel photos. Here's the Volksgarten in Cologne.

LuAN8.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00066.JPG
    DSC00066.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5

Amar791849

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Three places, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Samalkot.

Visakhapatnam, India:

Native place, Lived in the city from 1996/97- 2005.

Biggest city in the state of Andhra Pradesh in terms of area and Population. The city is famous for beaches, caves and the Eastern Ghats. Some Iconic landmarks - R.K. Beach, INS Kursura S20 museum, Dolphin Nose, Kailasgiri Hills, Victory at Sea (1971 War Memorial ) etc.Navy day is celebrated on 4th December every year in the city by eastern naval command.

800px-Vizag_Collage_3.png

Hyderabad, India:

I can call it as 2nd Hometown. City where i lived for much part of my life so far (2005-11/12 and from June 2015 - till date). Completed my Secondary education in the city and joined my first job at Genpact after graduation.

Capital city for the state of Telangana. Largely famous for Iconic landmarks of Mughal Dynasty like Charminar, Golconda fort, Hussain sagar lake etc. the city was regarded as most liveable one in India according to a recent survey. Hyderabadi Biryani :D

250px-Hyderabad_montage-2.png

Samalkot, India:

Rural town in East godavari district, Andhra Pradesh. Part of Godavari Urban Development Authority (GUDA). Lived here for three years while i completed my graduation in Kakinada (District HQ, 15-20 Kms from Samalkot). the town has an ancient hindu temple of lord shiva, one among Pancharama Kshetras. Perfect rural town to explore Countryside of India (Godavari delta region ).

Pictures from recent trip to Samalkot. Instagram

D

Deleted member 46200

Given the positive response for that post, I'll start uploading some more of my travel photos. Here's the Volksgarten in Cologne.

LuAN8.jpg
No problem with hi res just lets us see these wonderful pictures in all their splendour, thanks.

Aislabie

Ireland
Actually, have a double-post; yesterday I had to go out and get some baked beans to go with my baked potato. I got a bit distracted and ended up going for a walk to this rather lovely spot on the way home. Although it doesn't look like it, that strip of water is actually the sea.

UDuLG.jpg

Aislabie

Ireland
This is Olten in Switzerland. I had no plans of going here, but ended up here because I was trying to get from Freiburg (Germany) to Annecy (France) and I was determined to go through Switzerland to see the scenery, even though it meant that I had to get several trains that day. My eventual route was Freiburg - Basel - Olten - Geneva - Annecy. I delayed for several hours in Olten just to have a little poke around.

DSC00805.JPG

Aislabie

Ireland
Like I have the money to go there.
I know it's a bit different because you have to come from another continent, but I did six weeks of travel through over a dozen cities for just under £2,000 total, including food and accommodation. It can most definitely be done with a bit of careful planning.

Jack, go to Luton in the UK it's a mind blowing experience.
I promise, Luton is still far nicer than Brussels. Although Luton is an absolute... experience as you say.

Users who are viewing this thread