End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
All right, I have a proposition. If anyone else thinks I'm mafia, lynch me now and let it get to 2 votes. If I'm mafia, it sounds reasonable for the bomb to go off in order to protect me (if I am godfather) or will suicide (if I'm bomb) and take one with me.

Let's put it to test.

Trouble with that is it doesn't work. Simply put mafia may be fine running with 1 or wanting to keep both. Inversely if they don't it does not clear you one way or another.[DOUBLEPOST=1498209321][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quickly your thoughts on Villain please, you don't have to quote etc.

I really haven't been keeping up properly for a while. He's not the highest on my radar but haven't cleared him as town. Was it him and PE that cleared each other in nearly the first posts of today?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Trouble with that is it doesn't work. Simply put mafia may be fine running with 1 or wanting to keep both. Inversely if they don't it does not clear you one way or another.[DOUBLEPOST=1498209321][/DOUBLEPOST]

I really haven't been keeping up properly for a while. He's not the highest on my radar but haven't cleared him as town. Was it him and PE that cleared each other in nearly the first posts of today?
Yup

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Anyway, I found it a little weird is what I was trying to say. It almost reads like they schemed what to talk about in chat, which given its nightless they would have. But thats very superifical.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Anyway, I found it a little weird is what I was trying to say. It almost reads like they schemed what to talk about in chat, which given its nightless they would have. But thats very superifical.

@Fake Passport you have played masterfully :clap but unfortunately I am going with PresidentEvil

Unlynch
Lynch: Fake Password

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Lynch: Fake Passport

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lynch: Fake Passport
So damn scummy.

:facepalm I think we lost this one. Well done the ultra slow town which got some Bolt speed all of a sudden at the wrong time.

I think that's the hammer and we are not allowed to talk until @Simon posts.

Rudolph and Asprin it is then.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
So damn scummy.
That post became irrelevant as far as the game was concerned. The whole intention of that post was to get the hammer so that the day could end.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Was anyway going to lynch you/Rudolph if you can go through my previous post, mostly Rudolph after his desperate and bad attempt forcing to get a single town vote against me after which you and him could just go on.[DOUBLEPOST=1498211405][/DOUBLEPOST]
@RUDOLPH you too had called FK as god father, right? I've given my reasons on why I think FK is a mafia. Let me do this and hope for the best.... Rudolph, you too can lynch him?
Lynch: Fake Passport.
Shouldn't have mate that too this early.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Was anyway going to lynch you/Rudolph if you can go through my previous post, mostly Rudolph after his desperate and bad attempt forcing to get a single town vote against me after which you and him could just go on.[DOUBLEPOST=1498211405][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shouldn't have mate that too this early.
Did you think you had a damn clue about anyone being mafia? I went about playing Max Payne 3 and this happened. I had a plan just to find out whether Rudolph votes after him or not. If yes, then he is not the mafia and I would've unlynched him. And if no, he is mafia. Went after a video game and lost this mafia game. At least we have ended this game.

Users who are viewing this thread