End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Asprin & Villain
Asprin & PE
Asprin & Fake (Fake just lynched him in the start)
Asprin & Rudolph (Distanced themselves since the start)
Fake & PE
Fake & Villain
Fake & Rudolph (Never played anything against each other+ lynched Sur)
PE & Villain
PE & Rudolph
Rudolph & Villain

Bold pairs are the ones I'm more confident about. Excluding my pairs with anyone as I know I'm town.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Read my above post, I am out now....
It's irrelevant now, but I thought that even in a random pick, you would hope that you target the person who appears the most scum.

What makes you think I'm his partner in crime? Something detailed please.
You have been having a go at me from the moment you replaced AliB and during that time FP did nothing. Now that we are at a stage that we could possibly lose or win with one lynch, he aligns with you.

In other words, you two seem to be keeping one another at arms length up until this day.

I could be wrong but I'm only posting what I'm able to deduce thus far.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Asprin & Villain
Asprin & PE
Asprin & Fake (Fake just lynched him in the start)
Asprin & Rudolph (Distanced themselves since the start)
Fake & PE
Fake & Villain
Fake & Rudolph (Never played anything against each other+ lynched Sur)
PE & Villain
PE & Rudolph
Rudolph & Villain

Bold pairs are the ones I'm more confident about. Excluding my pairs with anyone as I know I'm town.
Kindly explain why you have me as a goon & why you are 100% convinced PE is town?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
It's irrelevant now, but I thought that even in a random pick, you would hope that you target the person who appears the most scum.

You have been having a go at me from the moment you replaced AliB and during that time FP did nothing. Now that we are at a stage that we could possibly lose or win with one lynch, he aligns with you.

In other words, you two seem to be keeping one another at arms length up until this day.

I could be wrong but I'm only posting what I'm able to deduce thus far.
I've not been against you since Day1, I only found it odd for you to defend Sur but you looked scummy to me only on Day 4 because of the role reveal and you keeping quiet most of the time.

I'm not aligning with FP here if I wanted to I'd have lynched you by now but at the moment I'm a bit confused hence not going for a lynch without a thought.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
FtR, would vote either or Rudi or Asprin. Ive had my suspicions on Rudi (someone go back and check my then ISO).

Anyone else is needed to read into a bit, which isn't happening till I get back to a PC.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Kindly explain why you have me as a goon & why you are 100% convinced PE is town?
You're the only option left and it's hard to believe but I think not only me but even others have failed to have a read on you. There are times you sound town and times when you look very scummy.

About PE, I'm not 100% sure about him but you can say around 90% he looks town to me because he has been out there and have not done anything scummy which could lead me to lynch him like instance the previous day he went for a no lynch. That could well be safe play[DOUBLEPOST=1498200543][/DOUBLEPOST]*like for instance

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
All right, I have a proposition. If anyone else thinks I'm mafia, lynch me now and let it get to 2 votes. If I'm mafia, it sounds reasonable for the bomb to go off in order to protect me (if I am godfather) or will suicide (if I'm bomb) and take one with me.

Let's put it to test.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
From day 3 onward:
We should also be going after the ones who went for No Lynch, clear mafia tactic to end the day without any majority votes and to use their powers. Not all those who went for it, obviously.

I made a mistake here taking the day ended because of the 'No Lynch' majority while it actually was because they bombed CK. Apologies.

Planet cricket used to have breaking the head smiley I need that desperately!
@Villain - FYI, let me tell for one last time like telling a school kid.
1) I did not do no lynch on day1 as I missed to do my conclusion of day 1 as last set of activities took place when I was sleeping and when I came next morning it was day 2 already. I unlynched from my previous lynch next moment after Simon's announcement. No lynch is the term we use when we all agree no action is going to be taken. Majority of others settled with no lynch and I failed to do that.

2) zw accused me of playing safe that I am doing a bandwagon as I realized lynching will not reach majority. He claimed me as scum and the fact was I never did no lynch.

You are doing well to cause good confusion here with non existent events. (Rolleyes)

I woke up and saw the day ended after three consecutive 'No Lynch' posts.[DOUBLEPOST=1497685271][/DOUBLEPOST]
No Lynching still works in the favour of town.[DOUBLEPOST=1497685367][/DOUBLEPOST]As I said I made a mistake judging how the day ended so please discard that post.

In the last hour, you wanted everyone to suspect those who went for 'no lynch'. After couple of posts in favour of 'no lynch' strategy, you have changed your mind?

FOS: Villain

I was fairly new to the game, going through all the pages was too much for me already and that's the reason why I might have skipped/not paid attention to that point as I had to go through so many posts while trying to understand the setup at the same time. I know it's hard to believe how could I miss that major point but it happened.

PresidentEvil used the confusion as a way to back it off when surendar questioned, instead of contributing when we all were discussing.

The confirmation of that particular thing happened on Day 1 itself.

Still not convincing. It was just two posts behind yours, when Simon confirmed the theory.

I wasn't stuck anywhere which would force me to change my thoughts completely plus I accepted my own mistake. I was just clueless and confused, that'd be the best way to describe it.

I just don't get why is he backing Surendar way too much, the possibility of Asprin being a K9 has been ruled out already which would've only given him a validation of him being a bomb/not. They both have successfully tried framing me while @PresidentEvil jumping in from nowhere. I'd also like @RUDOLPH to post his views whenever he's free as I haven't seen him speak much.

I haven't increased my activity. As you can see, I'm just posting my views on the situation (maybe 1-2 posts) and answering to the question or any allegations on me.

Guys from my point of view:

@Villain FOS'ed - Myself, surendar & asprin for lynching AliB. After some deliberation Villain seemed happy with all of our responses and said that he has made a mistake.

Questions for Villain: Why did you take us lynching AliB (before Simon made things clear) so personally? Would AliB being lynched have made a difference to us? You make it out that this is an important role.

After @swacker put some pressure on Villain, he started again with asprin about the same thing all over again. @asprin mate, you are looking too defensive. Villain is shifting the pressure away from him by pressuring you.

Coming back to @PresidentEvil , mate ... please don't be the shadaw. Be active, we are trying to weed out the goons. Your inactivity is hurting you here + without you posting it's hard to get a read on you.

I'll post my view on swacker later .Still observing ...

I honestly don't feel this game interesting anymore. I'm very glad to play a nightless game for the first time but not enjoying it as I did in other games. The main reason behind this are:
  • No evidence to call someone a scum
  • All are going after each other without much contribution to actual and typical mafia game discussion.
  • Villain and swacker are going after asprin with the same question all over (I might be wrong here, as I didn't pay much attention to their discussion)
  • FakePassport is doing a solo attempt to analyse the actual scenario.
  • Surender is just posting on his defense.
That's it.. This is completely my opinion about current scenario...

I can still play this and make this enjoyable if all co-operate. Picking a single line and dragging it for more than 4-5 hrs. even after getting clear justification should be avoided.

Getting back to the game. I feel Villian is genuine with his posts. For some reasons, I consider following as townie: Me, Rudolph, Villain and FakePassport. Other 3 have two mafia with them.. Still FK has to post his views. So I'll wait for his post.

I'm not going after him anymore, I only find it odd why does he have to back Surendar all the time but I think it's time we move on. I agree with @PresidentEvil we need something new in the game.

No Lynch was great for us while we had our K9, I don't see this going anywhere except if the mafias take a chance and get one of us or our town bomb decides to target someone. How will we take this forward? Not in the favour of lynching somebody either as we barely have anything against anyone.

Again not trying to go against the same guy Surendar for no reason :) but I don't know if it's a coincidence/not:
Day 1: Rudolph lynches, Surendar follows.
Day 2: Rudolph goes for a No Lynch the very next post Surendar does the same.
Day 3: Rudolph: No Lynch, the next person to follow is Surendar.

It sounds funny lol.

I'd like others to have their view on it as for me my answer might be biased but this could be something or basically nothing. But while conversing with Surendar I've found Asprin quite scummy just as others mentioned he got way too defensive and that's never a good sign.

Lynch: Asprin
I don't see him posting anything even after a lot many questioned him plus he got way too defensive while I tried to put some pressure on him. Backing a non-mafia works in the favour and that is exactly what he did with Surendar as he doesn't have him in his hit list. Plus this is getting way too stretched and boring, we may win or lose but I'm ready to take chances.

Give me some time please.. Reading the posts now. Will post my thoughts shortly.

Okay, I went back and had a read on posts from page 3. The only indication is that the mafia (I'll name them below) are playing a smart game. They just want to know who is the town bomb and kill him to win this game by lynching townies everyday.

So Godfather = @Fake Passport. The only reason behind my point is, FK is a very smart guy and is using the god gifted brain to atmost perfection. When we had the dethy game, he was the only mafia among 4 cops and played it so smartly to win that game alone. And yes, he did the same kind of analysis and was posting in favour of town until he finally lynched a townie and won the game for himself. In this game, he was the first one to go for 'no lynch' strategy. As I said before, one right lynch can win us the game, he has smartly managed to convince the townies (and me) to go for no lynch and has posted some analysis just in favour of town and not assuming another instance/angle of mafia scenario. His recent post asking Surender if he is the town bomb, even after knowing that town bomb exposure might be the end of the game for town. He is only concerned with getting to know who the actual town bomb is. I mean, why do you want to know who is the town bomb?

Mafia Bomb - Swacker. The only guy who has been supporting the 'no lynch' strategy along with FK during the early days of the game to convince other townies. He is still supporting and taking side of FK in every advice his GodFather is giving. To be honest, I always knew he is the Mafia bomb. He seemed very much worried when all got confused about bomb role and he was worried only because someone said that (maybe I said that) bomb must be activated as soon as the lynch count gets majority. He was in different mindset and plan until then.

zwarrior, who was a mafia bomb, was similar to swacker and his post seemed very much similar to that of swacker. But only difference was that his approach was defensive while swacker was aggressive.

All this seems to me a great sign of mafia making townies avoid 'lynch everyday' strategy because, one right lynch can kill the mafia bomb without having them activate their bomb. And if God Father is killed, game is over. So all the three were advocating the 'no lynch' strategy and FK was so keen to assume the scenario only in town favour and not in mafia favour.

So these are my thoughts so far. I'm open for any questions regarding this but mind you, it won't be an easy way hereon as we will be given forced 'lynch everyday' from Simon which will make it difficult for mafia to act. FK seemed a bit worried when that post was made by Simon. Townies, here we go, I did play a defensive game so far just to play something new from what I've been doing so far in the mafia games. I'll get back to my natural mafia game style from here-on. :)

Good decision by Simon otherwise we'd have been on Day 10 with everyone alive.

Just woke up, will go through the last few pages and post my thoughts

I saw someone soft claiming town bomb hope the mafias didn't get it.
My rough analysis: Asprin, Surendar and Swacker - two out of these three are mafias. In the worst case scenario maybe Rudolph.

My detailed analysis to follow soon.

Have read everything till page 23 hence my current post will be not be including rest of the 2-3 pages.
My analysis:

@Fake Passport : I'm not sure how nobody got his but he has claimed to be a town bomb quite many times. He's town to me for now. CK had a FOS only on him without any reason as I feel he investigated him and got the answer of him being a bomb. Here I see him asking the mafias to go for him as he thinks they got him but to my surprise mafias didn't went for him maybe because their only left bomb has been diffused by CK which could well be Surendar or Rudolph if he took my advice or himself went for them.

I've never seen @asprin contributing anything except jumping in replying to me and others and going for a No Lynch. Same goes for @swacker, I'm yet to see both of them talking/posting anything which could help the town- no analysis basically nothing except answering the questions raised.

Another twist could be CK investigating him and defusing him hence we don't see the mafias using their one last power which means FP could be a mafia bomb

Rudolph only because I still have no read on him

Godfather - Asprin/you | Bomb - FP/Surendar - one is a town bomb while the other is a mafia bomb.

Lynch: Asprin

You don't seem to be questioning anyone or posting something that could help us in anyway. Take this post of yours as an example, does it help in anyway? I've just seen your playstyle in the Cop game where you put some effort whereas here absolutely nothing. I got nothing against you it's just that I feel you've played under the radar way too much and I find you scummy.

You're also pretty laid back with your approach taking everything so easily as if it doesn't matter even if the game keeps going on and on. I think I've enough reasons to lynch you right now and you can go ahead and lynch me I don't know why do you want to wait for others to get against me?

What do you mean by this: To the mafia - go on, you know you want to ;)
Plus you asked Surendar if he's the town bomb thinking he'd say yes and be a confirmed mafia as you are the town bomb. These were the two instances where I felt you soft claimed being a bomb.

Villain and Surender imo.

The No lynch strategy suggested by Fake & immediately backed by swacker worked for days 1-3. The whole aim for this strategy was to frustrate the mafia to use their bombs and it worked. zwarrior bombed cerealKiller! Who has pushed for us to start lynching prior to Simon tweaking the game?

Villain started the go after the ones that went for the no lynch. After surendar & Asprin confronted him about it , he apologized admitting he made a mistake.Claiming that he miss read it.

Here again he is stating the opposite than he's post after the bomb.

Villain states that him replacing Ali was the reason for him acting funny.

The pressure is getting to him here asking others to give input or to help him out of his predicament.

Interesting this ....

Strange or not ... Villain more confident here is the first one to start lynching ...

The ^ speaks volumes.
Lynch: Villain

When did I go for a lynch before/after Simon tweaked the game? Seriously? I've said and been saying since Day 1 'No Lynching' should work for town and haven't had a lynch on anyone till the time we lost our K9 so I got no idea what are you saying here.

It was you and Surendar who went for a lynch on Day 1 which as you say was because of some confusion regarding the setup? You justify yourself lynching someone based on basically nothing due to confusion but you find it hard to believe a guy who just posted something which doesn't make any sense at all.

I was never under pressure.

Funny or not I've tried my best to take this forward but haven't seen you do anything to help town.

Not sure if you've gone through the past few pages or not: Fake was the first one to lynch.

You've all of a sudden lynched me from nowhere when in reality you've not even had an FOS on me since Day 1. You've looked the scummiest to me after this post because all you did was try to frame me up on nothing and lynch me taking me as a soft target knowing most if not all have been against me at a point of time in the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1497952270][/DOUBLEPOST]@RUDOLPH you've also distanced yourself quite well from Asprin as well, teammates?

Q1: Questions if I can remember were regarding you defending/supporting Surendar just so you've him on your side.

Q2: Why so quiet? Tbh it's the oldest mafia tactic/if you have a PR which you yourself said you don't have one.

Third one would still be why did you reveal your role? To which you've answered and would not like to stretch it but still is hard to believe.

Q4: What have you done to help the town? Fair enough you don't have a PR but seriously most don't have a PR if they think in that sense then people without PRs would quit. Your contribution has been zero, my contribution to the game might be bad in some people's opinion but at least I've tried

I've enough reasons stated above to lynch you mate and I got no idea why are others not questioning you.[DOUBLEPOST=1498035220][/DOUBLEPOST]Rudolph changing his lynches so abruptly is either scummy or just bad judgement. Have to give it a read

Swacker really shouldn't have went for Surendar, he very much sounded town the other day. I also had a small FOS on Swack but now that he's gone things look crystal clear.

Only PE is town to me at the moment. That leaves us with three: FP, Rudolph and Asprin.

FP and Rudolph both lynched Surendar while Asprin did not vote and he also claimed to be a VT before Swack turned out to be town bomb. Interesting.[DOUBLEPOST=1498188390][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm really confused between FP and Asprin while Rudolph seems a safer option to lynch.

You're the only option left and it's hard to believe but I think not only me but even others have failed to have a read on you. There are times you sound town and times when you look very scummy.

About PE, I'm not 100% sure about him but you can say around 90% he looks town to me because he has been out there and have not done anything scummy which could lead me to lynch him like instance the previous day he went for a no lynch. That could well be safe play[DOUBLEPOST=1498200543][/DOUBLEPOST]*like for instance

Been looking at the Villain & PresidentEvil for possible connections, and depending from what angle you look at. Best is to look from a neutral angle.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS TO OBSERVE A POSSIBLE CONNECTION, NOT TO TRY AND SET SOMEONE UP!

Like everyone else here suspicions have been flying around. Both of them had suspicions on one another, and now all of the sudden they are 100% convinced the both of them are town.

I had @Fake Passport pegged as the godfather and swacker as his goon. With the latest result where swacker turned out to be town, it persuaded me that Fake might be town.

@asprin has been all defensive since the start, I have been suspicious of him somewhat + his latest post makes me lean towards town.

I'm still not 100% clear on PE, but I have been suspicious of Villain since day 3. It's a toss-up between asprin & PE to be his accomplish.

For now, unless Villain can sway me to change my mind.

Lynch: Villain For reasons ^ + previously stated prior to my lynch on surendar.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Just to let everyone know why I think(or I'm sure about) Villain is town. It is obvious that being vanilla townie throughout the game seems too boring since that person doesn't have any PRs. He has only one vote everyday that he makes use of. Ali is a magnet and is sure to get town as well as mafia's attention. If he had a PR, he would've been under pressure and would've been killed in first or second day itself. Having a PR is some sort of responsibility and he was just inactive throughout his play.

When Villain was brought in, I did have some suspicion on him just because he was giving idea of going after people who went for 'no lynch' even after knowing that it was really helpful for couple of days. Once he started posting, there was not much of a scummy post from him and he sounded clear in what he wanted to say.

For now, I'm going back and reading some of the posts and get back to my vote of what to lynch.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Okay, CK had 3 of them (as scum) in his list when the day 2 began. Surender turned out to be the townie. Rudolph and FK are still alive. It means that he might've possibly diffused the mafia bomb and those two might include a mafia bomb. He had fos on Surender and Rudolph because they had voted against Ali for his inactivity but he didn't give any reasons for naming FK.

Are we missing something here..?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@RUDOLPH you too had called FK as god father, right? I've given my reasons on why I think FK is a mafia. Let me do this and hope for the best.... Rudolph, you too can lynch him?
Lynch: Fake Passport.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
I'm out and about, it's just after 6:30pm but have to go out etc before I'll get to a PC. Another 6 hours I'll give full reads on everyone but until then it'll be short and sweet for me.
Quickly your thoughts on Villain please, you don't have to quote etc.

Users who are viewing this thread