End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have no connection with surendar other that it seems that we are both town.

The best for us now would be the following:

Establish who is the mafia bomb :right: Go for hammer/he more than likely will bomb someone :right: we'll have a 4-1 majority :right: Find the godfather (he has no special role) :right: End game - Town wins
What do you think about my previous two posts?[DOUBLEPOST=1497861732][/DOUBLEPOST]
Definitely not the case. Jesus, maybe I shouldn't have have been aggressive.

You have your opinions, so do I.

Dude, easy. I seriously can't take this anymore, if you want to lynch go ahead., I don't want to keep up with this shitty argument
This post of yours give town vibes to me.

I think I've made up my mind it has to be between FP, Asprin and Rudolph. PE and Surendar both have been sounding very much town to me.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Guys, look at the numbers, we are at 5/2. This was always the time that was going to be a standoff under siege. The mafia have no incentive to use their bomb atm (depending on what CK did) when the chances of waiting for a lynch flipping town is so much better. If we wagon a mafia, they *should* activate just to take another townie out.

When people do vote and they don't bomb, it could mean either their bomb is inactive or were about to lynch a townie.

Town still well in control of this. But I feel there is too much suspicio based on could have and ifs, especially with the bombs. I feel we need more reading of things people have actually said.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Rudolph only because I still have no read on him

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Guys, look at the numbers, we are at 5/2. This was always the time that was going to be a standoff under siege. The mafia have no incentive to use their bomb atm (depending on what CK did) when the chances of waiting for a lynch flipping town is so much better. If we wagon a mafia, they *should* activate just to take another townie out.

When people do vote and they don't bomb, it could mean either their bomb is inactive or were about to lynch a townie.

Town still well in control of this. But I feel there is too much suspicio based on could have and ifs, especially with the bombs. I feel we need more reading of things people have actually said.
Why have you been claiming to be a bomb while you're not at all sure whether their bomb has been diffused/not? Honestly nobody on earth would claim to be a town bomb at such stage that's basically suiciding. Either you're too sure of being safe and secure?

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You claim not to be in alliance with Fake. Kindly give us your analysis on how Fake has played so far. Is he scum ot town? Your opinion please.

Initially he's posts were town, still is, and the way he asks for 'any more question?' at each post that he posts, is purely understandable that he is ready to take up whatever you put in front of him.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I have no connection with surendar other that it seems that we are both town.

The best for us now would be the following:

Establish who is the mafia bomb :right: Go for hammer/he more than likely will bomb someone :right: we'll have a 4-1 majority :right: Find the godfather (he has no special role) :right: End game - Town wins
Godfather - Asprin/you | Bomb - FP/Surendar - one is a town bomb while the other is a mafia bomb.

Lynch: Asprin

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Q1 - Unfortunately for you, you were not part of this from the start. AliB before you played a similar game we played together when we both were scum. You taking it personally when we went for a lynch on AliB was explained by you. But I also asked you if the role is important/valuable for town because you made it seem that way. Your thoughts on Fake & swacker please?
Have posted my thoughts regarding both just now and about AliB I've his role.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I haven't been claiming bomb? Well, certainly not intentionally.

If I'm appearing confident, it's largely because I had the strategy figured out Day 1. Hell, even the game mod has had to intervene because everyone seemed pretty happy to wait and force mafia bombs hand.

Everything I have done has been to get the town to the most advantageous position late in the game. I'm now being accused of what amounts to 'being so townie it's mastermind scum'.

Because there isn't a consensus candidate for lynch yet, the easiest thing is to interprets hypotheticals to make me scum. As I've said, it's a hard accusation to defend against. But think Occam's razor.

I'll do my absolute damnedest to stick around, but if I'm lynched I still think the town will nail the game.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've never seen @asprin contributing anything except jumping in replying to me and others and going for a No Lynch
Are you for real? If I'm being asked to clarify myself, that's what I'm gonna do. And the reason I'm replying to you is because you seem to be fixated with me. I'm sensing Jack Ryder v2.

Again, I'm a strong supporter of "No lynch" approach and the reason for it has already been mentioned. If you're opposed to that, then what does it say about you? You are ready to lynch me even though you pretty much admit it as being a risk. Please re-read the bolded part.

The only reason I'm not lynching you right now is because no one else seems to find you behaving out of the ordinary. It's the reason that I'm backing out for fear of losing a town. Perhaps I must be reading it wrong. That' the benefit of doubt that you're getting from me.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Are you for real? If I'm being asked to clarify myself, that's what I'm gonna do. And the reason I'm replying to you is because you seem to be fixated with me. I'm sensing Jack Ryder v2.

Again, I'm a strong supporter of "No lynch" approach and the reason for it has already been mentioned. If you're opposed to that, then what does it say about you? You are ready to lynch me even though you pretty much admit it as being a risk. Please re-read the bolded part.

The only reason I'm not lynching you right now is because no one else seems to find you behaving out of the ordinary. It's the reason that I'm backing out for fear of losing a town. Perhaps I must be reading it wrong. That' the benefit of doubt that you're getting from me.
You don't seem to be questioning anyone or posting something that could help us in anyway. Take this post of yours as an example, does it help in anyway? I've just seen your playstyle in the Cop game where you put some effort whereas here absolutely nothing. I got nothing against you it's just that I feel you've played under the radar way too much and I find you scummy.

You're also pretty laid back with your approach taking everything so easily as if it doesn't matter even if the game keeps going on and on. I think I've enough reasons to lynch you right now and you can go ahead and lynch me I don't know why do you want to wait for others to get against me?

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
New ways? Explain.

How well did you read my post? Are you trying to find a way to ask questions?

You said I was worried with most of my posts going by 'it might be this, it might be that' which was not the case, and then comes 'he didn't mean that way, he meant this way'. kinda thing. Now tell me which way you want me to answer.

You don't have anything to say, hence you call this a shitty argument? We are not here to argue, mind you.

"That's what made you people worry about." was the post you made, and all you did was assume. What do you want me to do?

Oh wait, so we're here to play game, by not deciding?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I haven't been claiming bomb? Well, certainly not intentionally.

If I'm appearing confident, it's largely because I had the strategy figured out Day 1. Hell, even the game mod has had to intervene because everyone seemed pretty happy to wait and force mafia bombs hand.

Everything I have done has been to get the town to the most advantageous position late in the game. I'm now being accused of what amounts to 'being so townie it's mastermind scum'.

Because there isn't a consensus candidate for lynch yet, the easiest thing is to interprets hypotheticals to make me scum. As I've said, it's a hard accusation to defend against. But think Occam's razor.

I'll do my absolute damnedest to stick around, but if I'm lynched I still think the town will nail the game.
What do you mean by this: To the mafia - go on, you know you want to ;)
Plus you asked Surendar if he's the town bomb thinking he'd say yes and be a confirmed mafia as you are the town bomb. These were the two instances where I felt you soft claimed being a bomb.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You don't seem to be questioning anyone or posting something that could help us in anyway
Funny, I can say the same about you.

I've just seen your playstyle in the Cop game where you put some effort whereas here absolutely nothing
This is the biggest mistake one can make. From experience, my last game was a total disaster. I was town but had given up hope pretty early. That led JR and everyone else to target me using the "defeatist attitude" as the excuse. Obviously, I got lynched and that was game over for me. Point being, playstyles will differ from game to game. It can be used as a metric, but NOT the ONLY metric.

You're also pretty laid back with your approach taking everything so easily as if it doesn't matter even if the game keeps going on and on.
Yes, exactly. That's what I plan to do. Because I've nothing to be restless about. I don't have a PR which I'm dying to use. So it won't matter to me if the game goes on for days as long as I know it will work in favor of the town.

I don't know why do you want to wait for others to get against me?
Did you read my previous post? I've answered it already. Or were you so busy in being fixated with me that you don't care?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Lynch count:
Surendar(1) - Fake Passport
Asprin(1) - Villain

Users who are viewing this thread