End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Okay, I went back and had a read on posts from page 3. The only indication is that the mafia (I'll name them below) are playing a smart game. They just want to know who is the town bomb and kill him to win this game by lynching townies everyday.

So Godfather = @Fake Passport. The only reason behind my point is, FK is a very smart guy and is using the god gifted brain to atmost perfection. When we had the dethy game, he was the only mafia among 4 cops and played it so smartly to win that game alone. And yes, he did the same kind of analysis and was posting in favour of town until he finally lynched a townie and won the game for himself. In this game, he was the first one to go for 'no lynch' strategy. As I said before, one right lynch can win us the game, he has smartly managed to convince the townies (and me) to go for no lynch and has posted some analysis just in favour of town and not assuming another instance/angle of mafia scenario. His recent post asking Surender if he is the town bomb, even after knowing that town bomb exposure might be the end of the game for town. He is only concerned with getting to know who the actual town bomb is. I mean, why do you want to know who is the town bomb?

Mafia Bomb - Swacker. The only guy who has been supporting the 'no lynch' strategy along with FK during the early days of the game to convince other townies. He is still supporting and taking side of FK in every advice his GodFather is giving. To be honest, I always knew he is the Mafia bomb. He seemed very much worried when all got confused about bomb role and he was worried only because someone said that (maybe I said that) bomb must be activated as soon as the lynch count gets majority. He was in different mindset and plan until then.

zwarrior, who was a mafia bomb, was similar to swacker and his post seemed very much similar to that of swacker. But only difference was that his approach was defensive while swacker was aggressive.

All this seems to me a great sign of mafia making townies avoid 'lynch everyday' strategy because, one right lynch can kill the mafia bomb without having them activate their bomb. And if God Father is killed, game is over. So all the three were advocating the 'no lynch' strategy and FK was so keen to assume the scenario only in town favour and not in mafia favour.

So these are my thoughts so far. I'm open for any questions regarding this but mind you, it won't be an easy way hereon as we will be given forced 'lynch everyday' from Simon which will make it difficult for mafia to act. FK seemed a bit worried when that post was made by Simon. Townies, here we go, I did play a defensive game so far just to play something new from what I've been doing so far in the mafia games. I'll get back to my natural mafia game style from here-on. :)

I struggle to defend the whole accusation that essentially boils down to 'hes so smart, hes orchestrated this for town cred'. I'm not mafia, but I can acknowledge the premise of the accusation is right. If I was mafia and played exactly the same game, it would be a smart ploy. What can I say in defense?
I cant exactly say I'm not that smart, Im not sure that would be believed.
I would say its a case of going against Occams razor. The simplest explination is usually the correct one. The simplest argument is that Ive made the game town heavy because Im town.

But - just a few points:

1. I guarantee you I would have told swacker not to be so agreeable with me. As I think Villian said about Rudi/surendar having aligning thoughts, I questioned whether that was w/w because it was so obvious. I dont want to put words in swackers mouth but I dont think he would do that either. I am considering that he is scum though.

2. I posted analysis that had %age figures for just about every combination Day 1, not just town, I don't think that aspect of your suspicion is entirely fair. Noone can deny the numbers.

3. Ive been pretty clear, I think the town bomb going off would be stupid, the fact the bomb goes aswell makes it much less effective. In that regard, while obviously it would be preferable to get a scum, should it be a townie, to me it makes no difference if the town bomb gets lynched or another townie. The only caveat to that is if we lynch the town bomb, that means our reads are off enough that I think there is value in them going for a different target.

4. If godfather is killed, its not end game, the bomb is free to get it to 1-1 and that will be a scum win. But this might be semantics.

5. You didnt have to be a genius to win that dethy game, the cops handed that one to me on a platter.

6. Yes - I was worried when Simon made that post, I orchestrated the whole siege thing and in one swoop that wasn't a viable option anymore.

Happy to answer questions if anyone has em :)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Look forward to your assessment Villian, and Rudi, you name comes up in bold blue capitals to say your in the thread, what are your thoughts?

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've also mentioned 'taking side' which you are doing. Many questions have been asked to FK and you are the first one (before FK) to answer to the questions.

I answered based on the questions. Jeez, am I answering so as you guys can't question me or what? I was ready to take it on anyway.

Why would you want to answer to such question that are asked to someone else and not you?

Cause I found the questions strange too.

Yes, you need to prove it.

I wonder what I've been trying then.

Yes, everyone got confused, but no one tried to contact Simon, while FK PMed him and cleared the doubts for himself. Just to change the strategy?

yea, strange that he contacted Simon, but at least it brought something. Whether that's a change in strategy for him? - maybe, maybe not.

You were more like 'it might be this, it might be that?' sort-of. 'Confusions' are different from 'Worries' right? You didn't seem confused at all but worried of what you thought was not the case with the bombs.

Nope, not that I can think of.

Different mindset means your plan is no more valid with what you thought bombers can do

I don't know what you are tying to prove, but I didn't have any plans.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
yea, strange that he contacted Simon, but at least it brought something. Whether that's a change in strategy for him? - maybe, maybe not

Nothing more than needing everyone to understand how the bombs worked for the siege to work. It was going around that the bombs take someone with them if lynched. That would render the siege plan irrelevant.

The rules also explicitly said to contact Simon via PM for clarification, which is what I did. I posted anyone still concerned, or not believing me should PM him themselves. In the end Simon posted in the thread.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Okey, so you are claiming?

I already did when FP asked before lynch. I have defended myself which I don't have to, to this extent. Whatever I wrote explaining FPs post, I stand by it. I don't think I have any open questions left to answer.

If anyone still has questions let me know but please don't start again bomb rules and AliB.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Initially, it felt like tried to set me up in your ISO of me. The same feeling I'm getting with you going after surendar. You stated that swacker might possibly be the godfather... why are you not going after him then?

I'm atrocious at reading you and I know it. I kinda still have suspicions on you but I'm not sure that both you and surendar are wolf and surendar is exuding more scum vibes to me ATM.

I had swacker as solid town. It's feeling a little like now he's been called on our similarities and the potential of him being scum by buddying up to me and using me as cover he's trying to gain some distance from me. It's probably the stage of the game, I have a niggling feeling he could be up to something but not sure what. As I've said, because there could be a mafia bomb in play, in theroy anyone could go, it's a thought and I want it out there.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1. I guarantee you I would have told swacker not to be so agreeable with me. As I think Villian said about Rudi/surendar having aligning thoughts, I questioned whether that was w/w because it was so obvious. I dont want to put words in swackers mouth but I dont think he would do that either. I am considering that he is scum though.
You might've told him to do as if you are in alliance. Just because, when we ask about your alliance, you come up with that statement.
2. I posted analysis that had %age figures for just about every combination Day 1, not just town, I don't think that aspect of your suspicion is entirely fair. Noone can deny the numbers.
Nope. The analysis was some like 'if you do this, we will have a chance'. Mostly directed towards town than the mafia.
4. If godfather is killed, its not end game, the bomb is free to get it to 1-1 and that will be a scum win. But this might be semantics.
It is. What if CK had diffused one of the bombs? That means, after elimination of GF, it is town who will babe upper hand as they will be clear with whom they would lynch the next day. They can do this through reading posts of GF and can possibly find the link to his fellow Mafia without power.
5. You didnt have to be a genius to win that dethy game, the cops handed that one to me on a platter
You were about to be lynched and killed in that game with majority votes. But the way you posted and the innocence in that post convinced everyone to unlynch you. So you don't say that move a 'genius' one?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I answered based on the questions. Jeez, am I answering so as you guys can't question me or what? I was ready to take it on anyway.
You didn't clear that. You were answering to questions directed to FK. Like, 'he didn't mean that way, he meant this way'.
Cause I found the questions strange too.
Why did you feel that questions strange when you knew that the questions were not for you but FK?
but at least it brought something
Nope. It didn't bring anything to the town. He said, "I've asked about my doubts and Simon has cleared it. You can ask him if you want to". When the majority of them are confused, why not ask Simon to directly clear the doubt in the thread?
I don't know what you are tying to prove, but I didn't have any plans.
Let me give you an example, x had the plan A assuming the bomber's role M. If X comes to know that bomber's role was not M but N instead, the plan A failed. That's what made you people worry about.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Have read everything till page 23 hence my current post will be not be including rest of the 2-3 pages.
My analysis:

@Fake Passport : I'm not sure how nobody got his but he has claimed to be a town bomb quite many times. He's town to me for now. CK had a FOS only on him without any reason as I feel he investigated him and got the answer of him being a bomb. Here I see him asking the mafias to go for him as he thinks they got him but to my surprise mafias didn't went for him maybe because their only left bomb has been diffused by CK which could well be Surendar or Rudolph if he took my advice or himself went for them.
I too am also out for the night. Now the K9 is gone its kinda irrelevant for the No Lynch vote, but anyway...
No Lynch

To the mafia - go on, you know you want to ;)
Or if your feeling resigned, the bomb can always take out the Godfather, historically suicide is not an uncommon way to end a siege :lol

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Okey, so you are claiming
The way you and FK are in the edge of getting to know who the town bomber is, you guys seem the mafia team to me.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I've never seen @asprin contributing anything except jumping in replying to me and others and going for a No Lynch. Same goes for @swacker, I'm yet to see both of them talking/posting anything which could help the town- no analysis basically nothing except answering the questions raised.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Have read everything till page 23 hence my current post will be not be including rest of the 2-3 pages.
My analysis:

@Fake Passport : I'm not sure how nobody got his but he has claimed to be a town bomb quite many times. He's town to me for now. CK had a FOS only on him without any reason as I feel he investigated him and got the answer of him being a bomb. Here I see him asking the mafias to go for him as he thinks they got him but to my surprise mafias didn't went for him maybe because their only left bomb has been diffused by CK which could well be Surendar or Rudolph if he took my advice or himself went for them.
Another twist could be CK investigating him and defusing him hence we don't see the mafias using their one last power which means FP could be a mafia bomb

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
It's feeling a little like now he's been called on our similarities and the potential of him being scum by buddying up to me and using me as cover he's trying to gain some distance from me. It's probably the stage of the game, I have a niggling feeling he could be up to something but not sure what.

Definitely not the case. Jesus, maybe I shouldn't have have been aggressive.

Nope. It didn't bring anything to the town. He said, "I've asked about my doubts and Simon has cleared it. You can ask him if you want to". When the majority of them are confused, why not ask Simon to directly clear the doubt in the thread?

You have your opinions, so do I.

That's what made you people worry about.

Dude, easy. I seriously can't take this anymore, if you want to lynch go ahead., I don't want to keep up with this shitty argument

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Like, 'he didn't mean that way, he meant this way'.

You were putting up 'it might be this, it might be that' and then realised that wasn't a thing, and starting to find new ways.

Users who are viewing this thread