End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Funny, I can say the same about you.
I've targeted/questioned most if not all so that's invalid.

This is the biggest mistake one can make. From experience, my last game was a total disaster. I was town but had given up hope pretty early. That led JR and everyone else to target me using the "defeatist attitude" as the excuse. Obviously, I got lynched and that was game over for me. Point being, playstyles will differ from game to game. It can be used as a metric, but NOT the ONLY metric.
Alright, what should we do now to take this forward? Your top scums/read on people?

Yes, exactly. That's what I plan to do. Because I've nothing to be restless about. I don't have a PR which I'm dying to use. So it won't matter to me if the game goes on for days as long as I know it will work in favor of the town.
You claimed to be a vanilla townie here while the next line says you want things to work in favour of the town? Excuse me? Doesn't this make this easy for the mafias to get to the town bomb?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
What do you mean by this: To the mafia - go on, you know you want to ;)
Plus you asked Surendar if he's the town bomb thinking he'd say yes and be a confirmed mafia as you are the town bomb. These were the two instances where I felt you soft claimed being a bomb.

Fair enough, I can see that. The first one was just trying to psych out the mafia. When you think about what I was trying to orchestrate, I was trying to seem confident enough that they felt the play was to activate bomb 2 and bury the godfather like deep into the town.

The second one was just genuine, I had surendar pegged as scum, the only thing was maybe we was our bomb...

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
How well did you read my post? Are you trying to find a way to ask questions?
You didn't read or understand my question either.
Let me help you AGAIN with it.
You said I was worried with most of my posts going by 'it might be this, it might be that'
I didn't say most of the post. I did clearly mention that it was about the bomber's role.
and then comes 'he didn't mean that way, he meant this way'
This was with reference to your 'taking side' with FK. I've read one of your post where you clearly mentioned that 'he didn't mean that way'.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Doesn't this make this easy for the mafias to get to the town bomb?
Ok, I hadn't thought about that. But I think apart from me only surendar has claimed to be VT. There's still 3 guys that the mafia have to consider then. That's a good number too.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Villain and Surender imo.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This was with reference to your 'taking side' with FK. I've read one of your post where you clearly mentioned that 'he didn't mean that way'.

yea, cause I was confident that FP is town, I had my doubts later on, but initially I backed him.

I didn't say most of the post. I did clearly mention that it was about the bomber's role.

And I said that I haven't made any posts with 'it might be this, it might be that'

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Lynch count:

surendar (1) - Fake Passport
asprin (1) - Villain
no lynch (1) - swacker
not voting (4) - Rudolph, asprin, PresidentEvil, surendar

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread