End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I didn't follow your query. Are you asking me to list out who I consider as town or mafia as things stand?

Yes, what is your recommendation? I understand you are bored without any PRs and without time constraint of not having to do things in hurry, but this would be same way for town if we have lost the cop on Night 1. i.e. Town would have to step up to hunt.

Do you have any other better approach suggestions?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, what is your recommendation?
I'm not really sure except for doubts on Villain. He lynched me stating that I wasn't responding to questions raised by others and when I asked him what questions he is referring to, I did not get a reply. His basis for lynching me fell flat in that sense.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
My town read at this time,

swacker - realized in one point while I tried to answer FP's claim, he kept interfering answering my questions to FP. Those were not even related to general questions, I mean - why FP didn't reply before & swacker comes in middle to say atleast he did now. Seriously, what? I don't get it. Was that the cautious confusion attempt he is trying to create on purpose to make it look like FP-swacker alignment pushing FP to edge? Though swacker answered all the questions of PE related to this, I do not get it still why in first place?
According to you here swacker kept on interfering with your questions to FP and you still do not get why? You also state that the FP and swacker alignment is to edge.
Rudolph - He is trying to find out more of what is happening in town, but he cleared me as concrete townie straight from FOS within a day. I am trying to find why. I find that one weird.
Kindly quote me asking for information about town. FP asked you straight out if you are a town bomb and you don't find that strange?
Villain - Am finding a consistent pattern in his questioning style. He is giving me town vibes at this time
You were suspicious on Villain earlier, yet now he's consistent as a town.
Asprin - He has been involved in multiple conversational contexts, in particular with Villain. He has claimed as VT and he has expressed that his patience act in this game was due to not having any reasons/roles to feel restless or be hurried (If I remember that context of his message right ). In my view, he is silent in this game overall. Why he is silent? That I do not know. Villain has attempted so many times to find this answer.
Siding with Villain again here.
**BIG NOTE** This is only my reference to reflect how I see the town for this moment. I do not want anyone to claim this with semantics and accuse me, "why you have cleared him", "how come he is town", "how come you did not realize this" and so on. Your understanding and my understanding is different, and this represents my view the way I look at them.

So going by these, I want to listen more from Rudolph.

Lynch : Rudolph

Theory of FP and swacker -
You have supported No Lynch based on FP theory in Day 1, 2 and 3. I called FP as Mafia Goon on Day 1( post 71 ) where FP and me had argument on Day 1 itself. You find FP and Swacker getting aligned in lot of things. In Day 4, I called again FP as Mafia God Father. You came with ISO with posts stating connection between FP and Swacker, the next moment after my post.

Am interested to know why Day 4? Even in you Day 2 FOS, FP was not there. How come he went to your FOS list after the moment I called him as god father? In my eyes, it looked like you trying to strengthen my phrase with evidence.
What are you actually saying here? Have you actually read this before posting it? Everything you are accusing me of you in this post of yours openingly admin doing yourself. My ISO was to see if there is an alliance and if so is it town or Mafia aligned. I said to FP if he is the godfather, he's play is masterclass for getting all of us to go with his plan.
Me as concrete townie?
I was in your FOS list on Day 2, we had very short Day 3 due to bomb and in Day 4 - I became your concrete townie?

Would like to hear your side of things.
You find this strange? Why? Are you not a townie then?
Would like to hear your side of things.

Interesting & Fishy thing I realized - Both PE and Rudolph has called me as concrete townie. PE has called FP has GodFather and Rudolph also have called FP as GodFather.

I started asking what if you(FP) are Godfather ever since D1 in this game. And if you notice carefully this link,
  • I am town
  • I doubt FP as God Father
  • FP and me are having not good terms in this town
  • PE comes up from silence - calls FP as God Father
  • Rudolph provides ISO to prove FP and swacker have connection, claims FP as God Father
  • Rudolph and PE calls me town
  • Me, Rudolph and PE have called FP as God Father
Then why the hell are you lynching me? You suspect PF to be the godfather, Lynch him then. Your statement here in all the quotes comes from a single post by you. A post full of contradictory accusations.
I'm leaning you towards town, but you trying to set me up out of the blue angers me.
FOS : still on Villain
Unlynch
Lynch : surendar

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
According to you here swacker kept on interfering with your questions to FP and you still do not get why? You also state that the FP and swacker alignment is to edge.

That was my town read of Swacker - When I say "town read", it wasn't referring actually that he is town. What I meant is, way I look(read) at the whole situation(town). i.e. Assessing the town and what I think of every member out here. Town(place) is having both town members and anti-town members. I guess I need to work on my English but that is the way I have been referring this whole game.

Kindly quote me asking for information about town. FP asked you straight out if you are a town bomb and you don't find that strange?

I did not mean you are asking information about town. I meant, you are active here and in fact I cleared you as "Nothing scummy" when I meant you keeping this set up going through your activity here.

What I found fishy - I jumped to your town's list from FOS all of a sudden.

You were suspicious on Villain earlier, yet now he's consistent as a town.

Yes, he is having consistent pattern. Initially, it looked weird and when I realized that is the way he is playing this - there is a pattern of questioning everything trying to see whether there is gap somewhere. I am not assessing whether that approach is good or bad, but it has convinced me that its the way he play this game and do not find this as suspect.

What are you actually saying here? Have you actually read this before posting it? Everything you are accusing me of you in this post of yours openingly admin doing yourself. My ISO was to see if there is an alliance and if so is it town or Mafia aligned. I said to FP if he is the godfather, he's play is masterclass for getting all of us to go with his plan.

That post was straight after I called him as God Father. It was like providing evidence to my post and making the case stronger, like an attempt to frame. You did not answer this actual question of mine. Why you started seeing him as GF after my post where I mentioned the same. Why GF in specific? Why not Mafia Bomb?

You find this strange? Why? Are you not a townie then?

yeah right, what a best approach for me If I was mafia ( :sarcasm )
You still did not answer my question - How did I climb from your FOS list to concrete townie all of a sudden?

Then why the hell are you lynching me? You suspect PF to be the godfather, Lynch him then. Your statement here in all the quotes comes from a single post by you. A post full of contradictory accusations.
I'm leaning you towards town, but you trying to set me up out of the blue angers me.
FOS : still on Villain
Unlynch
Lynch : surendar

So this is anger lynch, if I am reading your lines. You still did not answer my key 2 questions,

1) Why you started providing evidence for FP to be GF after my post where I exactly suspected the same?
2) Why I was in your FOS list and I climbed up to be a concrete townie? What made you to switch.

Interesting & Fishy thing I realized - Both PE and Rudolph has called me as concrete townie. PE has called FP has GodFather and Rudolph also have called FP as GodFather.

I started asking what if you(FP) are Godfather ever since D1 in this game. And if you notice carefully this link,
  • I am town
  • I doubt FP as God Father
  • FP and me are having not good terms in this town
  • PE comes up from silence - calls FP as God Father
  • Rudolph provides ISO to prove FP and swacker have connection, claims FP as God Father
  • Rudolph and PE calls me town
  • Me, Rudolph and PE have called FP as God Father
is it only to me see something odd here happening?

I am very convinced with my assessment and I haven't had the answer yet for the questions I wanted @RUDOLPH to answer. He getting anger is building case against him instead.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
1) Why you started providing evidence for FP to be GF after my post where I exactly suspected the same?
2) Why I was in your FOS list and I climbed up to be a concrete townie? What made you to switch.
1) So you are asking why I posted after you posted. I honestly didn't know that there was a posting quo. Do you all check who has posted before and after you? surendar, it's merely a coincidence. I'm from South Africa, I work long hours and I post here when I get a gap. Somedays I might have several tabs open on my laptop, some work related, some from here. I can 100% accurately say that I do not have the time to check who posts before and after me, nor do I want to.
2) FP asked instead of making a list of the scumiest post which two players do we suspect to be town.
I said you and PE. Go back a bit, I think you might have quoted it. I in one post said after FP asked me if I am more clear about the strategy... I replied yes and then Light FOS : surender, swacker and someone else - and that I am not really sure.

Now, kindly quote my posts that makes me scum please. Because if you are lynching me because of the two points that you wanted me to answer, hell then I guess I'm not understanding English properly.
I am very convinced with my assessment and I haven't had the answer yet for the questions I wanted @RUDOLPH to answer. He getting anger is building case against him instead.
You were also convinced that FP is the godfather, yet you are lynching me on coincidences. Perhaps you are not going after FP because he gave you stick earlier and you don't want that again.
On the point of me getting upset, of course I am. Senseless allegations tend to tick me off...

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
1) So you are asking why I posted after you posted. I honestly didn't know that there was a posting quo. Do you all check who has posted before and after you? surendar, it's merely a coincidence. I'm from South Africa, I work long hours and I post here when I get a gap. Somedays I might have several tabs open on my laptop, some work related, some from here. I can 100% accurately say that I do not have the time to check who posts before and after me, nor do I want to.
2) FP asked instead of making a list of the scumiest post which two players do we suspect to be town.

Fair enough, but why God Father in specific? Why not Mafia bomb? You repeating the exact phrase and adding evidence is making me to doubt you.

I said you and PE. Go back a bit, I think you might have quoted it. I in one post said after FP asked me if I am more clear about the strategy... I replied yes and then Light FOS : surender, swacker and someone else - and that I am not really sure.

Yeah, that is exactly what its fishy to me. You said FOS there, and you say you have me as town from Day 1 as we think alike and I become your top 2 townie list. If you have me as town from Day 1 - why FOS on me in first place? Your statements are contradicting here as you are not explaining why I became your town category from FOS.

For Villain, I exactly mentioned the reason why when you asked me how. You still are not explaining why.

You were also convinced that FP is the godfather, yet you are lynching me on coincidences. Perhaps you are not going after FP because he gave you stick earlier and you don't want that again.

Nope, I was never convinced he was GF. I repeat, I told "what if he is GF" meaning, it is one of the scenario possible.

Plus, I answered FP long hours back before my assessment. Reason of me not going for lynching FP is more of me thinking he refusing to accept opinions and he does what he feels as right. I would have made that statement crystal clear in my assessment about FP. This is not the game to lynch back the people who places lynch on you.

When you and PE did the exact same thing - I am just not finding it right somehow.

You making anger lynch just because I lynch you does not make any sense. I have valid 2 points and I find every reason to find them valid. You are just trying to defend to get around it instead of proving them incorrect.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I'm heading into a busy couple of days work involving travelling. I'm not going to be completely absent but won't be around as much. As always if anyone has any queries for me etc tag me and ill defo get to them.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
You making anger lynch just because I lynch you does not make any sense. I have valid 2 points and I find every reason to find them valid. You are just trying to defend to get around it instead of proving them incorrect.
Nothing personal @surendar , I am not going to get into a 4 page thing with you on this. I honestly do not feel like repeating myself over and over again like the others.
You lynched me :thumbs for reasons only clear to you. I'm asking you one more time: Kindly quote me any scummy posts by myself other than my opening post directed at swacker. If you cannot, then you have no reason to lynch me.
The fact is: The mafia has played a good game thusfar, no one has concrete proof as to who they are. So us continuing going back and forth is to be expected.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm not really sure except for doubts on Villain. He lynched me stating that I wasn't responding to questions raised by others and when I asked him what questions he is referring to, I did not get a reply. His basis for lynching me fell flat in that sense.
Q1: Questions if I can remember were regarding you defending/supporting Surendar just so you've him on your side.

Q2: Why so quiet? Tbh it's the oldest mafia tactic/if you have a PR which you yourself said you don't have one.

Third one would still be why did you reveal your role? To which you've answered and would not like to stretch it but still is hard to believe.

Q4: What have you done to help the town? Fair enough you don't have a PR but seriously most don't have a PR if they think in that sense then people without PRs would quit. Your contribution has been zero, my contribution to the game might be bad in some people's opinion but at least I've tried

I've enough reasons stated above to lynch you mate and I got no idea why are others not questioning you.[DOUBLEPOST=1498035220][/DOUBLEPOST]Rudolph changing his lynches so abruptly is either scummy or just bad judgement. Have to give it a read

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Q1: Questions if I can remember were regarding you defending/supporting Surendar just so you've him on your side.
Now I don't remember what point of surendar was I supporting but it must surely have been something that I found merit in. I've done that for FP as well.

Q2: Why so quiet? Tbh it's the oldest mafia tactic/if you have a PR which you yourself said you don't have one.
For the simple reason that if you have nothing substantial to talk about, it's better to keep your mouth shut than to spout nonsense. And on the contrary, I think those who have a PR would be more eager to post. At least that's what I've observed in my few games here so far.

Third one would still be why did you reveal your role? To which you've answered and would not like to stretch it but still is hard to believe.
Well, you asked, I answered. I'm okay with it if you don't find it believable.

Q4: What have you done to help the town?
That's where I feel you're wrong. Who says posting/digging for information is the only way to contribute? Mafia is a game of strategy and not an arcade where you would be judged on how much you have posted in a game.

I've enough reasons stated above to lynch you mate and I got no idea why are others not questioning you.
Funny, because I feel the very same about you and wonder why I'm the only one who is finding you a bit odd. Of course, there's Rudolph too but as you said he is flip flopping a bit, so hard to consider that as a solid lead.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
For the simple reason that if you have nothing substantial to talk about, it's better to keep your mouth shut than to spout nonsense. And on the contrary, I think those who have a PR would be more eager to post. At least that's what I've observed in my few games here so far.
I've played quite a few in the past and according to my less knowledge people with a PR/mafias tend to stay under the radar. Keeping your mouth shut is as good as not having you in the game.

That's where I feel you're wrong. Who says posting/digging for information is the only way to contribute? Mafia is a game of strategy and not an arcade where you would be judged on how much you have posted in a game.
How are you going to contribute without discussing? It's the only way to judge people in Mafia. What strategy are you talking about? Its only discussion/using your power. Never thought I'd have to explain this to anyone

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I've played quite a few in the past and according to my less knowledge people with a PR/mafias tend to stay under the radar.
Quite subjective then, isn't it?

How are you going to contribute without discussing?
I will make my vote count when the time comes. Frankly speaking, that's what a VT is supposed to do. Now don't jump on me if you don't agree with it. I'm entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Quite subjective then, isn't it?

I will make my vote count when the time comes. Frankly speaking, that's what a VT is supposed to do. Now don't jump on me if you don't agree with it. I'm entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.
Yes, very much subjective but I mentioned it as an old tactic. And obviously.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
I've played quite a few in the past and according to my less knowledge people with a PR/mafias tend to stay under the radar. Keeping your mouth shut is as good as not having you in the game.

What I have observed from the last game is that he got caught up on scrap though being town.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
What I have observed from the last game is that he got caught up on scrap though being town.
Might give him a chance for the day as anyway we are not reaching majority and the game is stuck already.

Only to get this going:
Unlynch

Still a big FOS on asprin. Will get back to him on Day 5 if alive.

We will be forced to lynch the next day but at least we'd reach to a conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread