End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

How does no lynching help as the very next day we will be forced to lynch? Swacker and PE?

Ok, I hadn't thought about that.But I think apart from me only surendar has claimed to be VT. There's still 3 guys that the mafia have to consider then. That's a good number too.
Really? I'm sorry but that's really hard to believe. What's funny is nobody questioned you on this. 'That's a good number too' - who knows if they were going to target you/him? You and him got our chances down if by any chance you and him are townies.

I have no idea how nobody cared when both Asprin and Surendar claimed to be VTs.

Lynch count:

surendar (1) - Fake Passport
asprin (1) - Villain
no lynch (2) - swacker, PresidentEvil
not voting (4) - Rudolph, asprin, surendar

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

At this time, only @Villain is giving me town vibes with his approach to question others trying to find out something from anything. Approach being good or bad is another equation but he is giving me town vibes at this moment in my eyes.

surendar & PresidentEvil

Rudolph, am curious to know how I became your concrete townie list when you had me in your FOS during your last no-lynch vote.

@asprin - During start of this game during accidental inclusion of yourself in mafia chat, you did say for joke "Guys follow my lead". I stress before you come to conclusion, "Those are not relevant at all now". Why I reminded you this context, If you were given that lead to take now, what would you recommend us?

I have no idea how nobody cared when both Asprin and Surendar claimed to be VTs.

I noticed it, though I've never put to much stock in it and certainly doesn't give any town cred in my eyes. Im not sure I quite follow Asprins point that they are somehow to some degree absolved from suspicion because they've claimed.

I'm just collating everyones thoughts on who the scum are for today. I don't want to speak for anyone so really only including where they pretty explicitly state it/fos/vote etc.

PE - FP and swacker
Villain - Asprin, Surendar and Swacker (2 of these 3 are scum) and subsequently FP, Asprin and Rudolph, then subsequently perhaps [HASHTAG]#385[/HASHTAG] for context.
FP - surendar[DOUBLEPOST=1497913973][/DOUBLEPOST]I cant believe I'm the one asking this in this game.
@asprin and @swacker - Is your no lynch vote temporary or do you intend on seeing it through? What do you think the value of a No Lynch today is?

How is no lynch relevant unless Simon wants to end the day just to increase the day count from 4 to 5. It is going to start from the same place.

My town read at this time,

swacker - realized in one point while I tried to answer FP's claim, he kept interfering answering my questions to FP. Those were not even related to general questions, I mean - why FP didn't reply before & swacker comes in middle to say atleast he did now. Seriously, what? I don't get it. Was that the cautious confusion attempt he is trying to create on purpose to make it look like FP-swacker alignment pushing FP to edge? Though swacker answered all the questions of PE related to this, I do not get it still why in first place?

Rudolph - He is trying to find out more of what is happening in town, but he cleared me as concrete townie straight from FOS within a day. I am trying to find why. I find that one weird.

Villain - Am finding a consistent pattern in his questioning style. He is giving me town vibes at this time.

FP - Misinterpreted everything and has framed me up at this moment. Though advocating for lynch is common here, his reactions were completely abnormal from the moment I stated what if he was a GodFather. He has stated, "doesn't like the post claiming him a GF..", "can't sleep..", "will accept it was misinterpretation once I end as town if I was lynched by everyone..", "I am expecting bombers to bomb me after few minutes after placing lynch..", "Even if I am lynched, town will win" etc. All these dramatic sentences.. everything around these have been weird. You speak facts to get the game right and not your emotions. Either he is hard headed townsman to go by his fixed state of view without bothering to look what other side is or, he just want to get town lynched badly trying to enforce. For semantic rules and not getting the bomb rules right to be genius like him, I have been giving him the most possible scum vibes which is quite laughable ( no offense, FP! ).

PE - He was silent and disinterested once, and he stepped up big time in my eyes with his continuous queries on Day 4. Am not able to honestly treat what category this belongs to, as I am seeing this side of PE for first time in this game. Is it a town vibe? Is it a smart act? I honestly do not know.

Asprin - He has been involved in multiple conversational contexts, in particular with Villain. He has claimed as VT and he has expressed that his patience act in this game was due to not having any reasons/roles to feel restless or be hurried (If I remember that context of his message right ). In my view, he is silent in this game overall. Why he is silent? That I do not know. Villain has attempted so many times to find this answer.

**BIG NOTE** This is only my reference to reflect how I see the town for this moment. I do not want anyone to claim this with semantics and accuse me, "why you have cleared him", "how come he is town", "how come you did not realize this" and so on. Your understanding and my understanding is different, and this represents my view the way I look at them.

So going by these, I want to listen more from Rudolph.

Lynch : Rudolph

Theory of FP and swacker -
You have supported No Lynch based on FP theory in Day 1, 2 and 3. I called FP as Mafia Goon on Day 1( post 71 ) where FP and me had argument on Day 1 itself. You find FP and Swacker getting aligned in lot of things. In Day 4, I called again FP as Mafia God Father. You came with ISO with posts stating connection between FP and Swacker, the next moment after my post.

Am interested to know why Day 4? Even in you Day 2 FOS, FP was not there. How come he went to your FOS list after the moment I called him as God Father? In my eyes, it looked like you trying to strengthen my phrase with evidence.

Me as concrete townie?
I was in your FOS list on Day 2, we had very short Day 3 due to bomb and in Day 4 - I became your concrete townie?

Would like to hear your side of things.

Interesting & Fishy thing I realized - Both PE and Rudolph has called me as concrete townie. PE has called FP has GodFather and Rudolph also have called FP as GodFather.

I started asking what if you(FP) are Godfather ever since D1 in this game. And if you notice carefully this link,
  • I am town
  • I doubt FP as God Father
  • FP and me are having not good terms in this town
  • PE comes up from silence - calls FP as God Father
  • Rudolph provides ISO to prove FP and swacker have connection, claims FP as God Father
  • Rudolph and PE calls me town
  • Me, Rudolph and PE have called FP as God Father
is it only to me see something odd here happening?

Also they expected me to lynch FP back and it would have easily gone to majority as Villain might have lynched that 4th count. When he turns as town and it gets flipped on me to go against FP and thereby you got 2 townies already. After that it's just one bomb to take one down. Easy 3 in one go without difficulties!!

I am entirely convinced about my assessment.

Let me answer to the assessment of Surender. He is analysing a possible connection between me and Rudolph. If I were the mafia, why would I even remain silent and attract others towards me? In Mafia, those who remain silent or inactive will be the main suspects. It would mean that they are in a position where they might be lynched for inactivity and losing the game for mafia in return.

I don't know what Rudolph thinks or assumes or what he is up to. Even I'm confused with the way he has been posting because, it is not his natural approach towards the mafia game. Just like I did (trying something different) he too might be doing the same (trying something different) or any other reasons?

There is a very strong reason behind me calling FP as Godfather and Swacker as his team member. zwarrior, without any reasons, switched his vote to 'no lynch'. While swacker has been supporting FP from the time the game began, he not only claims the analysis and argument of FP is right but also posts on his behalf. He has answered the question I raised about that and the answers are 'somewhat' acceptable.

If I were the mafia, why would I even remain silent and attract others towards me? In Mafia, those who remain silent or inactive will be the main suspects. It would mean that they are in a position where they might be lynched for inactivity and losing the game for mafia in return.

The amount of time that PE left between posts kinda lent him to be modkilled or getting close to that point. Together with the tone of his posts at the time seemed genuine, hence why I tagged him when the game changed. I think his frustration at the siege like strategy was legit.

But - don't discount that the resentment of the game could have come from either side. Especially at that time we seemed to be for the long haul. To me him being annoyed could have been equally both
As town - genuinely annoyed at longevity of game.
As Mafia - genuinely annoyed at the strategy. It makes sence if he was the bomb that he couldnt activate, it helps the town, or godfather brings with it a realisation of being 4/1 down under siege strategy.

tl;dr - PE seemed genuine about game, however that frustration could be from either side. Don't town cred him for the silence alone...

@Simon - do not end this day, this discussion has to continue. Also it's not going to make difference in day 5 even if all members have voted.

@Simon - do not end this day, this discussion has to continue. Also it's not going to make difference in day 5 even if all members have voted.

For once we agree!
The only thing is the bombs being in play, if he allows isn't go on we're back to the siege all over again. I'd ask for a firm timeline to achieve majority or have the one no lynch.

Not sure night will last long though since there's no night actions. Just has the effect of removing a no lynch...

'That's a good number too' - who knows if they were going to target you/him?
I don't. I'm only assuming their target right now would be the town bomb. I would certainly go after that instead of VT if I were mafia.

It was genuine in my case. At no point had I considered that angle (limiting the scope of the town bomb). My mistake, I accept it.

During start of this game during accidental inclusion of yourself in mafia chat, you did say for joke "Guys follow my lead". I stress before you come to conclusion, "Those are not relevant at all now". Why I reminded you this context, If you were given that lead to take now, what would you recommend us?
I didn't follow your query. Are you asking me to list out who I consider as town or mafia as things stand?

Im not sure I quite follow Asprins point that they are somehow to some degree absolved from suspicion because they've claimed.
I never meant to imply that. Like I said, it was in the "spur of the moment" post. Believing it is entirely up to you guys and I won't hold it against you if you don't. It's fair.

Is your no lynch vote temporary or do you intend on seeing it through? What do you think the value of a No Lynch today is?
If it were up to me, I would extend it till infinity. I want the mafia to get restless. I know it's (the plan) kinda moot now that I've put it up there for everyone to see but I found that strategy to be bearing fruit from day 3. As far as today is concerned, we only have 1 "no lynch" card left so we may as well save it for future.

Users who are viewing this thread