End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Rudolph - He is trying to find out more of what is happening in town, but he cleared me as concrete townie straight from FOS within a day. I am trying to find why. I find that one weird.
To be perfectly honest, initially I tried distancing myself from you because everyone here kept on trying to find some sort of alliance between the two of us. But I am over on what they think in this regard. I've had you as town from day one. We have a similar way of thinking.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am at uni, I will be back within 7 hours

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
The No lynch strategy suggested by Fake & immediately backed by swacker worked for days 1-3. The whole aim for this strategy was to frustrate the mafia to use their bombs and it worked. zwarrior bombed cerealKiller! Who has pushed for us to start lynching prior to Simon tweaking the game?

We should also be going after the ones who went for No Lynch, clear mafia tactic to end the day without any majority votes and to use their powers. Not all those who went for it, obviously.
@Villain - throw me some insight please. Zw told that I jumped on bandwagon and went for no lynch as I realized it won't reach majority.

Fact is, I missed to no lynch on day1 due to my time zone. I did only unlynch of AliB. He(zw) was accusing me and not defending.

And as for as aspirins post, anyone would have felt the same if one is dragging a topic to that extent. If you call that as defend its biggest LOL.

Do you even realize that at this moment you look too scummy that you are trying to connect non existent dots?
As I said it'd be pretty dumb if they're defending you being your teammates. I have only looked scummy to you. You're yourself trying to drag the same topic while victimising yourself. You even ignored my post regarding people who went for 'No Lynch' including you.
I made a mistake here taking the day ended because of the 'No Lynch' majority while it actually was because they bombed CK. Apologies.
I didn't "blur" that. I thought that was a given and something that needn't be pointed out.

You gotta admit it, that's hard to believe. How could you miss that?
Why are you getting so frustrated while stretching the topic yourself. I took your points and it's my way to play the game which could be bad/good in your opinion. Either I failed to understand his post or you did, I still have no clue about it because I was the one who said Surendar was jumping on bandwagon(he quoted my post) just as Rudolph lynched AliB while ZW defended you saying that was maybe because he thought it won't reach majority
Villain started the go after the ones that went for the no lynch. After surendar & Asprin confronted him about it , he apologized admitting he made a mistake.Claiming that he miss read it.
I woke up and saw the day ended after three consecutive 'No Lynch' posts.[DOUBLEPOST=1497685271][/DOUBLEPOST]
No Lynching still works in the favour of town.[DOUBLEPOST=1497685367][/DOUBLEPOST]As I said I made a mistake judging how the day ended so please discard that post.
Here again he is stating the opposite than he's post after the bomb.

I can't rule out that possibility so I'm not pushing this anymore. But you have tingled my senses.
I don't trust this, but at the same time, I want to know how did you even get confused.
In the last hour, you wanted everyone to suspect those who went for 'no lynch'. After couple of posts in favour of 'no lynch' strategy, you have changed your mind?

FOS: Villain
I was fairly new to the game, going through all the pages was too much for me already and that's the reason why I might have skipped/not paid attention to that point as I had to go through so many posts while trying to understand the setup at the same time. I know it's hard to believe how could I miss that major point but it happened.
Villain states that him replacing Ali was the reason for him acting funny.
I wasn't stuck anywhere which would force me to change my thoughts completely plus I accepted my own mistake. I was just clueless and confused, that'd be the best way to describe it.
I just don't get why is he backing Surendar way too much, the possibility of Asprin being a K9 has been ruled out already which would've only given him a validation of him being a bomb/not. They both have successfully tried framing me while @PresidentEvil jumping in from nowhere. I'd also like @RUDOLPH to post his views whenever he's free as I haven't seen him speak much.
The pressure is getting to him here asking others to give input or to help him out of his predicament.
Well, it was with respect to Day 3. When I said "at that point in time", it was specific to events that started from Day 3. So you can say Day 3 onwards, my focus was/is on Villian. I had made it clear that I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt and move past the targeting but since you keep bringing it up, I'm forced to defend my actions as well. It's not like I'm having a go and not backing out.

I'll have to go back and see when did PE say that. If he did it before the confirmation then he is in the green in my books.
Asking the same question again and again even after a clear answer you kept trying to find a loophole while many are even yet to post something/playing quietly you only tend to point me out rather than questioning them is nothing but framing.When asked about PE you say I didn't pay attention to him as you were concentrating on me? lol what? And thanks we've got two grammar teachers here in the name of @asprin and @surendar asking people to look up words.

Okay. You wanna go on? My pleasure.

- First you bring up the "go after those who voted no lynch" idea.
- When that raised suspicion (and rightly so. You didn't have a proper comeback for that), you conveniently put up the "I got confused" theory.
- Then you go about having missed Simon's confirmation when it wasn't very far from the post you made.
- Swacker questioned you about this very thing on at least two occasions now if I recall correctly. But hey, it's only me who is after you. Swacker is cool.
- I try to give you the benefit of doubt and then you come back again and accuse me of "framing you"?

Give me one reason why I shouldn't trust you now? You keep changing your statements.
Guys from my point of view:

@Villain FOS'ed - Myself, surendar & asprin for lynching AliB. After some deliberation Villain seemed happy with all of our responses and said that he has made a mistake.

Questions for Villain: Why did you take us lynching AliB (before Simon made things clear) so personally? Would AliB being lynched have made a difference to us? You make it out that this is an important role.

After @swacker put some pressure on Villain, he started again with asprin about the same thing all over again. @asprin mate, you are looking too defensive. Villain is shifting the pressure away from him by pressuring you.

Coming back to @PresidentEvil , mate ... please don't be the shadaw. Be active, we are trying to weed out the goons. Your inactivity is hurting you here + without you posting it's hard to get a read on you.

I'll post my view on swacker later .Still observing ...

I only made the wild guess of you'll being a team and haven't taken it back because I only made the mistake of judging how the day ended. I take lynching AliB personally as I've replaced him and I know it's town hence anyone targeting him could be anti-town.
No Lynch was great for us while we had our K9, I don't see this going anywhere except if the mafias take a chance and get one of us or our town bomb decides to target someone. How will we take this forward? Not in the favour of lynching somebody either as we barely have anything against anyone.
Villain - I am going to give him in his favor on D3. He did a brain-wash attempt on D2, he accepted his dragging too much and he picked up so many members trying to connect to me. ZW supported me, Asprin and me are team mates, Rudolph and me are team mates to follow his lead. Going by his theory alone, there are more mafia members in this set up than the game rules say. I did mention somewhere during D2 that, either he is too over excited trying to doubt everything and find something or, he just want confusion to remain. I am giving him in his favor for D3( i.e. want to have a neutral eye on him ) because, I feel that he has fixed me as Mafia in his mind and anything around me is appearing negative. Narrowed vision, I would say. So not concrete enough to claim as scum. If he is going to continue his framing approach, well good luck to him.
Interesting this ....
Lynch: Asprin
I don't see him posting anything even after a lot many questioned him plus he got way too defensive while I tried to put some pressure on him. Backing a non-mafia works in the favour and that is exactly what he did with Surendar as he doesn't have him in his hit list. Plus this is getting way too stretched and boring, we may win or lose but I'm ready to take chances.
Strange or not ... Villain more confident here is the first one to start lynching ...
Why this No Lynch all of a sudden? Can you please explain me the theory, how will we take this forward with the no lynching policy when we don't even have a K9?[DOUBLEPOST=1497807665][/DOUBLEPOST]If the mafias want to use the bomb they can do it any given time, why would they want the day to end?
The ^ speaks volumes.
Lynch: Villain

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'll be posting my thoughts pretty soon when I reach home.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
The No lynch strategy suggested by Fake & immediately backed by swacker worked for days 1-3. The whole aim for this strategy was to frustrate the mafia to use their bombs and it worked. zwarrior bombed cerealKiller! Who has pushed for us to start lynching prior to Simon tweaking the game?
When did I go for a lynch before/after Simon tweaked the game? Seriously? I've said and been saying since Day 1 'No Lynching' should work for town and haven't had a lynch on anyone till the time we lost our K9 so I got no idea what are you saying here.

Villain started the go after the ones that went for the no lynch. After surendar & Asprin confronted him about it , he apologized admitting he made a mistake.Claiming that he miss read it.
It was you and Surendar who went for a lynch on Day 1 which as you say was because of some confusion regarding the setup? You justify yourself lynching someone based on basically nothing due to confusion but you find it hard to believe a guy who just posted something which doesn't make any sense at all.

The pressure is getting to him here asking others to give input or to help him out of his predicament.
I was never under pressure.

Villain states that him replacing Ali was the reason for him acting funny.
Funny or not I've tried my best to take this forward but haven't seen you do anything to help town.

Strange or not ... Villain more confident here is the first one to start lynching ...
Not sure if you've gone through the past few pages or not: Fake was the first one to lynch.

The ^ speaks volumes.
Lynch: Villain
You've all of a sudden lynched me from nowhere when in reality you've not even had an FOS on me since Day 1. You've looked the scummiest to me after this post because all you did was try to frame me up on nothing and lynch me taking me as a soft target knowing most if not all have been against me at a point of time in the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1497952270][/DOUBLEPOST]@RUDOLPH you've also distanced yourself quite well from Asprin as well, teammates?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Who has pushed for us to start lynching prior to Simon tweaking the game?
When did I go for a lynch before/after Simon tweaked the game? Seriously? I've said and been saying since Day 1 'No Lynching' should work for town and haven't had a lynch on anyone till the time we lost our K9 so I got no idea what are you saying here.
My question is :right: who pushed for us to start lynching after the bombing :right: The answer is Villain

I've seen this in just about all the mafia games: Everyone get distracted after alot of senseless posts. The facts are CerealKiller our town k-9 unit got bombed by zwarrior. The no-lynch strategy worked (credit to Fake Passport) , our whole aim was to frustrate the mafia into using their last bomb. My lynch on you is purely because as I quoted your posts above ^ that whoever advocated for us to start lynching has to be an impatient mafia bomb. I know quite well that me making this statement might get be bombed, but if it means for the bomb goon coming out , then so be it.

@RUDOLPH you've also distanced yourself quite well from Asprin as well, teammates?
Fair enough. I'd hope that we are both town aligned. As I stated earlier asprin played too defensively when question by swacker on day 2 (If i can remember correctly) , I'll get to asprin still, but right now my question still is: Who has advocated the start of lynching after the bomb. And that my friend was you.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I've not pushed to start lynching people except for my only single post to go against people who went for a no lynch and have explained it million times that was due to confusion and I've given up to convince people on that.[DOUBLEPOST=1497953889][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know quite well that me making this statement might get be bombed, but if it means for the bomb goon coming out , then so be it.
Good luck with that mate.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
realized in one point while I tried to answer FP's claim, he kept interfering answering my questions to FP. Those were not even related to general questions, I mean - why FP didn't reply before & swacker comes in middle to say atleast he did now. Seriously, what? I don't get it. Was that the cautious confusion attempt he is trying to create on purpose to make it look like FP-swacker alignment pushing FP to edge? Though swacker answered all the questions of PE related to this, I do not get it still why in first place?

While swacker has been supporting FP from the time the game began, he not only claims the analysis and argument of FP is right but also posts on his behalf. He has answered the question I raised about that and the answers are 'somewhat' acceptable.

Cause I found his points valid and was conveying it in right way to everybody. I shouldn't have been aggressive but my answers were to get members a better idea of what he was trying to say, which I understood.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
How does no lynching help as the very next day we will be forced to lynch? Swacker?

For me, I can't pinpoint and lynch on base of decision unless it is worth considering. I was sure it won't be reaching majority.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
For me, I can't pinpoint and lynch on base of decision unless it is worth considering. I was sure it won't be reaching majority.
Fair enough. :thumbs

It's strange how we are on page 30 having nothing evident against anyone. It will be really tough to reach a majority now

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Just editing Simon's earlier post.

Unofficial/

Lynch count:

surendar (1) - Fake Passport
asprin (1) - Villain
Villain (1) - Rudolph
no lynch (2) - swacker, PresidentEvil
not voting (2) - asprin, surendar

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
You guys can go on. I'll be away for a bit today anyway. Just make sure to try to lead the discussion towards something.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
not voting (2) - asprin, surendar

Just correcting this, I voted for Rudolph yesterday.

So going by these, I want to listen more from Rudolph.

Lynch : Rudolph

Theory of FP and swacker -
You have supported No Lynch based on FP theory in Day 1, 2 and 3. I called FP as Mafia Goon on Day 1( post 71 ) where FP and me had argument on Day 1 itself. You find FP and Swacker getting aligned in lot of things. In Day 4, I called again FP as Mafia God Father. You came with ISO with posts stating connection between FP and Swacker, the next moment after my post.

Am interested to know why Day 4? Even in you Day 2 FOS, FP was not there. How come he went to your FOS list after the moment I called him as God Father? In my eyes, it looked like you trying to strengthen my phrase with evidence.

Me as concrete townie?
I was in your FOS list on Day 2, we had very short Day 3 due to bomb and in Day 4 - I became your concrete townie?

Would like to hear your side of things.

Interesting & Fishy thing I realized - Both PE and Rudolph has called me as concrete townie. PE has called FP has GodFather and Rudolph also have called FP as GodFather.

I started asking what if you(FP) are Godfather ever since D1 in this game. And if you notice carefully this link,
  • I am town
  • I doubt FP as God Father
  • FP and me are having not good terms in this town
  • PE comes up from silence - calls FP as God Father
  • Rudolph provides ISO to prove FP and swacker have connection, claims FP as God Father
  • Rudolph and PE calls me town
  • Me, Rudolph and PE have called FP as God Father
is it only to me see something odd here happening?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
My bad.

Lynch count:

surendar (1) - Fake Passport
asprin (1) - Villain
Villain (1) - Rudolph
Rudolph (1) - surendar
no lynch (2) - swacker, PresidentEvil
not voting (1) - asprin

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
To be perfectly honest, initially I tried distancing myself from you because everyone here kept on trying to find some sort of alliance between the two of us. But I am over on what they think in this regard. I've had you as town from day one. We have a similar way of thinking.

@RUDOLPH - You did have FOS on me. So why did you have FOS on me if you have been thinking me as town from Day 1.

Yup, as I said before. I'm glad Simon cleared things up.

Light FOS: Villain, Surendar & Swacker - Not entirely sure yet.
  • This FOS was when FP and me were having arguments on how I interpreted Day 2. It looks like you were leaning towards FP when he was suspecting me and you were leaning towards me as town with FP as GodFather when I was suspecting him(FP). Your side of things on this swing between ends?
  • And why you started seeing FP as GodFather with those ISO between swacker and FP like evidence to my post the very next moment? My post was [HASHTAG]#293[/HASHTAG] where I suspected him as GF and your [HASHTAG]#296[/HASHTAG] post tried to strengthen my point with evidence. Why you started seeing him as GF all of a sudden?

Users who are viewing this thread