End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
No Lynch

Completely missed it in the previous post

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Lets get this No Lynch thing done and dusted so we can move on. I was all for the no lynch obviously, but with the change it seems to be a unnecessary lingering ghost over our heads. Minus'll fix it.

No Lynch

@Simon - I think thats the hammer.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Day 4

The town spent quite a while discussing all possible actions, but it wasn't till a few people dozed off did they realize that it was getting dark. Prospects were gloomy, as they knew they would have to be absolutely decisive going forward.

Day 5

The town awoke to a tremendous explosion, and the investigation yielded results they were not looking forward to.

swacker is dead. He was a town bomb.

surendar is dead. He was a vanilla townie.

The day passed by as funeral processions went on, taking the town towards more uncertainty than ever.

It is now Day 6. Lynch counts have been reset. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

@Villain @asprin @surendar @swacker @Fake Passport @RUDOLPH @PresidentEvil

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@swacker - Lol what a wrong connect, you made this game interesting though! :yes

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
We are very close now. Correct lynching will win us the game. I know that couple of players are town Me and Villain. Any of the two among the remaining three are mafia.

My FOS on FP is very strong now...

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Swacker really shouldn't have went for Surendar, he very much sounded town the other day. I also had a small FOS on Swack but now that he's gone things look crystal clear.

Only PE is town to me at the moment. That leaves us with three: FP, Rudolph and Asprin.

FP and Rudolph both lynched Surendar while Asprin did not vote and he also claimed to be a VT before Swack turned out to be town bomb. Interesting.[DOUBLEPOST=1498188390][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm really confused between FP and Asprin while Rudolph seems a safer option to lynch.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Before lynching we have to have some discussion here. @asprin your final thoughts? On page 31 this should be enough to have a read on most people, who are they according to you?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
This is probably going to backfire. But currently interstate with limited access to play this. I won't be back for 12 hours.

When there were more of us I carried on about talking, if you have solid thoughts otherwise id suggest quick hammering.

A quick hammer potentially prevents the bomb from going off. If we fartass around and end up nearly lynching the bomb, they take out a townie.

Lynch Asprin - Effectively done not much all game, trying to ride the wave. Good strategy to begin with, but started the process of becoming town too late.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ok. That did not go as planned. I was hoping the mafia bomb would lose his patience but instead we had swacker having enough of it.

Frankly speaking, surendar appeared town to me for quite some town. Wonder what made swacker think he was the bad guy.

Coming back to the game, I'm now starting to think "FP as the godfather" theory to be plausible. I know it might seem like I'm saying that because he lynched me but now that I went back and re-read his posts post the theory unveiling, I have FoS on him. And I peg Villain as his partner in crime.

I'm really interested to know how PE has cleared him as town because I want to know if I'm missing anything.

Rudolph is a null read till now because he has flip flopped too much to be able to read him clearly. He can be the bad guy but there is too much doubt at the moment.

PE seems town to me at the moment.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Ok. That did not go as planned. I was hoping the mafia bomb would lose his patience but instead we had swacker having enough of it.

Frankly speaking, surendar appeared town to me for quite some town. Wonder what made swacker think he was the bad guy.

Coming back to the game, I'm now starting to think "FP as the godfather" theory to be plausible. I know it might seem like I'm saying that because he lynched me but now that I went back and re-read his posts post the theory unveiling, I have FoS on him. And I peg Villain as his partner in crime.

I'm really interested to know how PE has cleared him as town because I want to know if I'm missing anything.

Rudolph is a null read till now because he has flip flopped too much to be able to read him clearly. He can be the bad guy but there is too much doubt at the moment.

PE seems town to me at the moment.
What makes you think I'm his partner in crime? Something detailed please.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
A quick hammer potentially prevents the bomb from going off.
With a 3-2 set-up now, if they use the bomb they loose. Also if we get an incorrect lynch today we loose. I'm all for speeding up this game, however one wrong move here will be the game.
Two out of us five are goons. Best to try and figure out possible alliances before we get carried away.

We need to dig deeper here.
Possible mafia:In no particular order
Asprin & Villain
Asprin & PE
Asprin & Fake
Asprin & Rudolph
Fake & PE
Fake & Villain
Fake & Rudolph
PE & Villain
PE & Rudolph

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
With a 3-2 set-up now, if they use the bomb they loose. Also if we get an incorrect lynch today we loose. I'm all for speeding up this game, however one wrong move here will be the game.
Two out of us five are goons. Best to try and figure out possible alliances before we get carried away.

We need to dig deeper here.
Possible mafia:In no particular order
Asprin & Villain
Asprin & PE
Asprin & Fake
Asprin & Rudolph
Fake & PE
Fake & Villain
Fake & Rudolph
PE & Villain
PE & Rudolph
You missed just one possibility I think that's Rudolph & Villain.

I agree about the taking time part, one wrong lynch and it's over. I want to finish this quick too but don't want to lose either at this stage when we've spent so much time on this. No hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread