Extracting files from *.gob using MultiEX

zuhair125

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
AWESOME!! Looks like we going to have New kits for all the teams :D :D :D

Is there a way we can save them in .gob file now?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Not yet. This is being worked on and should be possible in the future but patience is the key B) (that and enjoing the product of Tom's marvellous work).

N

Nirav85

great we can know start to create team kits and when we r allowed to make team updates...maybe i will do a pakistan domestic update :D i will need help with the kits as i suck making them...period

J

jeromedascorp

Wow! This is great! Now by the time i get the game, I hope someone cane figure out how to save the edited *.gob files. Of course, if no one has figured it out, I will play it with the original files so that I can enjoy the change! :D

L

lazy_chesnut

I know exactly how to put the files back in the gob filem but it takes a while to put down as code....

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Why don't u try the code as everyone will benifit.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by bharat_88@Jan 8 2004, 09:59 AM
Why don't u try the code as everyone will benifit.
:huh:
He will. He's already spent a load of time making the two editors we have. I think a little patience is called for. <_<

I

imported_crazy axe man

hello guys plz help me kit editor is not working in my sys ..the error is.runtime error'76'

A

AJ_82

Originally posted by ricky123@Jan 2 2004, 12:49 PM
i want a bug free world!!! :cheer:
No matter how much testing, care in programming or other methods of preventing bugs in any piece of software, you will never ever have a bug free world ... its a simple matter of fact and science!

Cheers

AJ

R

ricky123

Originally posted by AJ_82+Jan 10 2004, 05:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AJ_82 @ Jan 10 2004, 05:04 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ricky123
@Jan 2 2004, 12:49 PM
i want a bug free world!!! :cheer:
No matter how much testing, care in programming or other methods of preventing bugs in any piece of software, you will never ever have a bug free world ... its a simple matter of fact and science!

Cheers

AJ [/b]
B) nothing is impossible

Users who are viewing this thread