Extracting files from *.gob using MultiEX

S

squiz

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Jan 4 2004, 11:52 PM
I've figured it out!!!!!!!!
I'm so pleased with myself for this!

I found the colour pallette is in the same file. I made a program to view the file. It's just a 256 colour image. LOOK!!!
do the same to the kits aboves see what they are

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gr8 work chesnut...yup cant wait to c the clear pics of the faces and kits!! and plzzz tell us how exactly did u view them??

L

lazy_chesnut

The faces that you can see in png format are almost certainly not used in the game.

I am making a program to view and edit these stupid files that EA made, so should be done in a few weeks.

S

squiz

Well Done At least sum1 has partially figured out whats happening

W

wallman2565

so its the ball and kits and possibly other graphics look all grey n retarted when u view em but the faces (even though they aint in the game) are in PNG format and are easily viewable

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
No, Tom has managed to write a program to view the files with the correct colour pallette. These things take time though so don't get impatient.

W

wallman2565

i aint im actually currently trying to write a program that will fix the lineup issue

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Originally posted by melbournemartin@Jan 5 2004, 04:29 PM
i aint im actually currently trying to write a program that will fix the lineup issue
That would be great. The line-up bug is a real issue with the game at the moment. I just want to play as England without Anthony McGrath in the team ;) .

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by jonah+Jan 5 2004, 12:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonah @ Jan 5 2004, 12:17 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-melbournemartin
@Jan 5 2004, 04:29 PM
That would be great. The line-up bug is a real issue with the game at the moment. I just want to play as England without Anthony McGrath in the team ;) . [/b]
The other thing you can do is use Team Management and replace McGrath with somebody else and then replace the second player with McGrath
This will affect the default lineup

N

nash

Originally posted by barmyarmy+Jan 5 2004, 01:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barmyarmy @ Jan 5 2004, 01:15 PM)</div>
Originally posted by jonah@Jan 5 2004, 12:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-melbournemartin
@Jan 5 2004, 04:29 PM

That would be great. The line-up bug is a real issue with the game at the moment. I just want to play as England without Anthony McGrath in the team ;) .
The other thing you can do is use Team Management and replace McGrath with somebody else and then replace the second player with McGrath
This will affect the default lineup [/b]
that's right - its trickier when picking squads for world cups etc. The first eleven you pick isn't what the cpu uses as the default 11. They are picked from all over the place, and when starting my current world cup with England I had to keep swapping players around to get them in the positions the cpu uses for default selection <_<

This bug still prevalent is a crime really - to have it in previous version was bad enough - to have it in the latest version still is scandalous

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Originally posted by barmyarmy@Jan 5 2004, 06:45 PM
This will affect the default lineup
Will this affect the county line ups though? In other words will McGrath end up in the Surrey line up if I swapped him for Thorpe in the England team?

Users who are viewing this thread