f0bstyle's kits

for right now yes, you can download the updated teams.txt from cricket2004.co.uk

India A ODI Kit. All my new kits are available now for download on cricket2004.co.uk

Attachments

• india-a1.jpg
    india-a1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 96
Harbhajan Singh and a new Sachin Tendulkar face

Attachments

• new-faces.jpg
    new-faces.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 92
South Africa Test

Attachments

• south-africa-test.jpg
    south-africa-test.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 84
thanks, i actually thought that one wasnt that good. the favorite face that i have made so far is the tendulkar face. i put the face on a lighter skin, so it hsould look better now. i also like the dravid face.

whoops i must have forgotten to attach. Well i will include the screen with the Sri Lanka test kit, both are now available at cricket2004.co.uk

Admin, mods: note that i have not been able to attach pictures to the last two posts.

Anyways, screens available on my thread at cricket2002.tk forums and the download as i said in previous post, is available at cricket2004.co.uk

I am currently redoing my India ODI kit. I am making the blue lighter, increasing the size of sahara logo and im going to try my hand at creating a light blue fielders cap. This might get the axe if it discolors, we will see

How do you place the new kits into the game?

I have downloaded them, but dont see were to add them.

2002 had the files to replace in 2004 I can only see the Bat file????

By the way the bats look sweet.

download the GD kit replacer, and be sure to replace all 5 sizes for a particular kit

I need a step by step or a text file.

I am at work so cant try them until later.

Instead of stuffing around and rooting it up I wanted a guide on the how to do with out having to reinstall anything.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread