f0bstyle's kits

madmattg

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looking around somewhere, is a needle in a hay stack.

I assumed as much but where?

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
lets see if i can attach images right now. If not, go to my thread on cricket2002.tk member download forum to see the new screens of India Kit 2.0

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Im going to try to post a screen of the India kit. I have fixed it so that it is now a proper shade of blue.

Well i am still unable to attach image, go to my thread on cricket2002.tk forums to see it

madmattg

International Cricketer
That would be good, finally added the kits.

Some still look average, but overall good job.

Ste

Executive member
What is the problem you have when attaching images? Do you get an error message shown? Can you link to the images?

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
i got an error once, the rest of the time the picture just doesnt show up as squiz said

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
The indian faces i have made so far: badani and pathan dont look so great, but the rest look good to me

Attachments

• indian-faces.jpg
    indian-faces.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 62

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi F0bstyle,
I am babai. did you remember that I requested you to please make a Paktani kit for Cricket 2004, and you promised me the same. but I hope you forgot the same, please keep my request.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
babai, you dont have to post the same thing at every forum. i replied you on my thread in cricket2002.tk. i've been very busy with school and doing the the indian updates (india comes first my friend). i hope to get a chance to do the pakistani kit soon, but with so much work in school it might take me a while.

Faces are easy to do because its just copy them right on the existing ones, do a little bit of magic, and the face is done.

kits take longer. give me time, i will get it done

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
India ODI kit v.2 and Indian face pack now both available at cricket2004.co.uk, go there to download it now

Users who are viewing this thread