Face Pack Thread

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very cool - for those who like graphics I have a small surprise for you... if you create a "teams" directory in the "pics" directory, and add some logos the same size as player photos entitled "<Team Name>.bmp" you can see team logos on the squad screen for domestic teams...

If you are interested in this I'll add the ability to include .jpg logos as well for the patch.

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Very cool - for those who like graphics I have a small surprise for you... if you create a "teams" directory in the "pics" directory, and add some logos the same size as player photos entitled "<Team Name>.bmp" you can see team logos on the squad screen for domestic teams...

If you are interested in this I'll add the ability to include .jpg logos as well for the patch.

That is very cool, give me a minute or two and ill have a go :) Ill take a screenie if i find it working ;)

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
The logo should appear on the sidebar... so if you want to get round the transparency problems with logos and such just use the same colour as the sidebar to help it blend in (or use the purple as used on other tiles).

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
fvggjpg07672394.jpg

Very quick job so the Hamps logo looks a little stretched, maybe when i do it, ill use a big of a smaller canvas. :D But looks good!

degrees

School Cricketer
Thanks for New Zealand Juni. You're a legend. And thanks for the graphic tip Glenn :cheers

lancashire666

International Coach
cheers for the new zealand pack.
ill make a south africa pack 2morrow :D
does the team logo work for all domestic teams? england, aus etc?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
cheers for the new zealand pack.
ill make a south africa pack 2morrow :D
does the team logo work for all domestic teams? england, aus etc?

He isnt online so im gunna take a wild shot, for every team on the game you have the capabilities to add a logo :D !!

lancashire666

International Coach
ive got a little time spare so im going to create a team logo pack if anyone is intrested in me uploading it just say

Recluse

School Cricketer
Guess this will be the first non-English domestic facepack then!

Barbados Face & Team Logo Pack

Enjoy!

Note two of the players are missing (Jason Bennett & Ryan Wiggins) as they don't seem to have any photos on the internet :(

Oh, this is also meant to be used in conjunction with the West Indies face pack which is in the original post in this thread, as that fills in some of the better known international players.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread