Face Pack Thread

degrees

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for the new faces and logos lads... :cheers

Could somebody advise me where to put the team logos within the Cricket Coach folder (basically how do I get them on to the game???)

Thanks for all the help guys!

monkeytroubles

School Cricketer
This is all really cool. Has anyone thought of putting the facces and logos into one superpack?

lancashire666

International Coach
i think a superpack can only be made if all the facepacks and logo packs get finished, and there is still quite a lot to be done

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
There is :)

I'll kick into action with more soon :p...

cnbd_novice

International Coach
bdfacepackxm9.png

Since nobody else seems to be considering creating a Bangladesh facpack, I decided to take charge myself. :p Couple of things to remember though:
1. Mohammad Rafique seems to have the wrong birth date (9th May ingame instead of 5th September). Therefore I had to give him the false birthdate as well.
Source:Cricinfo

2.Although I couldn't find Mushfiqur Rahim in the squad, I added a face for him too. Though someone please ensure me if he really is in the Bangladeshi squad.

Preview:
bdfacepackse6.jpg

Updated Link

Last edited:

lancashire666

International Coach
any chance of the bangladesh face pack being uploaded elseware, im having trouble getting it from wikiupload

lancashire666

International Coach
got it from megaupload, wikiupload still isnt working but its obviously a problem on my end as its fine for other people.
cheers for the pack anyway

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These are great! Lots of effort, well done guys! Iam thinking of buying Cricket Coach. ICC III is boring.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Right guys, i have a full day tomorrow of nothing to do, so ill be getting on with one or two and if i have any time on sunday will try to get through some more, whos out there interested in helping?

Users who are viewing this thread