Face Tutorial for c2k5

adriano123

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sid_19840 said:
To begin with,Id suggest that you should try out with a single layer.Simply select the face of the player from the picture and Copy it(Ctrl-C) and then select the template that you are using(i.e the background picture of the face) and Paste the Face here(Press Ctrl-V).

Now use Free Transform(Right Click and Select Free Transform) and make sure that the face fits nicely in the background and that the eyes and nose overlap each other(To do this select Opacity in the Layer's Tab) and reduce it.Let me know if you are still stuck in any specific area and I'll help you out.
thankss sid .. will try to make new face as i have a lot a pics of many players... :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
i have prob outlining faces my hands not steady gimme tios or another way

gamerkid22

National Board President
hey sid ,
i have created a face and then used fshed to update the picture in place of the original one. but i am facing problems converting it back to .big format . please explain this procedure in detail. however i tried replaing the .fsh file but when i started the game the players face was of missing texture bug. please help me as i have followed the procedure correctly but having problems which converting back to .big format.

arghasen

Club Cricketer
after you import the edited fsh file in the big file, make sure you hit the rebuild button. that would save the file. then copy it to the root directory.

gamerkid22

National Board President
thanks argha :cheers it worked.

sorry will rep u afterwards :You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to arghasen again.

afridi25

International Cricketer
yo i need some help can some one make a pic tutorial of what to do when u saved the face in bmp. i do not know what to do as it is hard for me. i opened up Fshed but now do not know how to replace the fileand stuff. Plz help

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
afridi25 said:
yo i need some help can some one make a pic tutorial of what to do when u saved the face in bmp. i do not know what to do as it is hard for me. i opened up Fshed but now do not know how to replace the fileand stuff. Plz help

This might help you

afridi25

International Cricketer
thsnx man but this keeps coming up

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 64

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Hey the same guys that did the faces of Australia, England, etc..., why not do the same for other teams, I mean come on the WIndies look the same as the Sri Lankans, and some guys share the same face, (no pun intended), I mean there must be a uinique Lara, Chanderpaul, Sarwan etc..., that can be used.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this tutorial alright for cricket 07??? And will the arms still be messed up, if i do it like this for cric 07?

Users who are viewing this thread