Face Tutorial for c2k5

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks,Ill try bringing back the pictures later instead of those attachment links so that members dont have to click each time.Thanks again.

sid_19840

International Coach
UPDATE:The links and pictures have been updated to make the tutorial look just like it was earlier.I apologise that the tutorial was closed for the last few days.

a1nasar

School Cricketer
sir please guide me what is the name of andre nel,boeta dippenaar,graeme smith and ab de villiers big gui file name.

sid_19840

International Coach
ok,here is a crucial tip to help facemaker's out.I manged to learn this while trying to make faces for TCP.

To make the image and the background colour's match properly.first get the two layer's(background and image of player) close to each other.

asif1.jpg

Now select the Layer with the player's image and from Normal,change it to Luminosity.

asif2.jpg

Finally look at how the colour matches with the background,now place this image properly and the picture would look much better.

asif3.jpg

Hope this helps.

Sid.

Prakash

Executive member
RoboRocks said:
I can't find any faces on my root directory.
I have looked all the faces but I can't find any of them.
Either install unique face pack or manually extract those face files from the gob.

sid_19840

International Coach
RoboRocks said:
I can't find any faces on my root directory.
I have looked all the faces but I can't find any of them.

You could download the default face's,I think it was released by Blade Steve and can be found in the Download Summary thread.

adriano123

Club Cricketer
hey sid ur tutorial was usefull but it cud have been explained more properly for guys who r new to photoshop or such stuff.. i tried to make a face but felt absolutely lost when i reached the layering part. never knew wat to do.. pleeez help by explainin a bit more abt it or tell any other software for it.. can acd photoeditor b usefull??

sid_19840

International Coach
adriano123 said:
hey sid ur tutorial was usefull but it cud have been explained more properly for guys who r new to photoshop or such stuff.. i tried to make a face but felt absolutely lost when i reached the layering part. never knew wat to do.. pleeez help by explainin a bit more abt it or tell any other software for it.. can acd photoeditor b usefull??

To begin with,Id suggest that you should try out with a single layer.Simply select the face of the player from the picture and Copy it(Ctrl-C) and then select the template that you are using(i.e the background picture of the face) and Paste the Face here(Press Ctrl-V).

Now use Free Transform(Right Click and Select Free Transform) and make sure that the face fits nicely in the background and that the eyes and nose overlap each other(To do this select Opacity in the Layer's Tab) and reduce it.Let me know if you are still stuck in any specific area and I'll help you out.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Are you searching for unique face files in gob, if so they are not there you have to rename any one of the face file you have to the one you are thinking it is missing in gob.

Users who are viewing this thread