Fantasy British Government

sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
We now know the current government is living in a fantasy world or, at least, its unelected leader is if he thinks he can stumble through to June 2010 against the massive public opinion in favour of a General Election sooner than later. However, as Fantasy Football, Cricket, etc. seem popular diversions, how about nominating your preferred choices for as many major ministerial posts as you like? The only thing is you can't select politicians! I'll start the ball rolling with this a few of my own.

PRIME MINISTER
Richard Branson
A character it is easy to warm and he clearly a grip of financial matters as he has run a diverse, global business in competitive areas.

CHANCELLOR
Robert Peston
Or the CEO of Barclay's Bank, if we can afford him, which I doubt. One big British bank that's still working efficiently.

TRANSPORT
Jeremy Clarkson

SPORT
Sir Alex Ferguson
Okay, maybe not?

SPEAKER
Stephen Fry
(all that training on QI would do wonders for the post)

So, what do you think?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
At least with Branson as PM, I guess we can have a titter when the House of Commons is renamed The House of Virgins!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Mayor of London
Westwood

I hate him, but I'm sure London would be so much better :p

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Prime Minister

Karl Pilkington- Would be brilliant. Gays would have their own toilets, there'd be freak museums, monkey sanctuaries all over the place, capital would be Manchester, and everyone'd 'av a 'orse in house. Sorted.

Chancellor

Steve Merchant- Known for being abit tight with money, he'd definitely sort the financial stuff out.

Transport

Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond- They'd soon sort everything out, get 'em in.

Sport

Not really bothered who it is, just so long as Cricket is more of a focus, and we ditch Rugby.

Speaker

Sir Ricky Gervais- His speeches would always be hilarious, and if he'd had a bottle of wine the night before, even funnier. He'd have to be knighted as well, obviously.

jordox

International Cricketer
Prime Minister

Karl Pilkington- Would be brilliant. Gays would have their own toilets, there'd be freak museums, monkey sanctuaries all over the place, capital would be Manchester, and everyone'd 'av a 'orse in house. Sorted.

Haha, he'd hate that. :D

I remember Ricky asked him once what he'd do if he was PM and he seemed very strongly against the whole thought of it. It's a shame, cause he'd be brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread