360: Fantasy League

What competitions for the league AND how many matches per week?

• A T20 League

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • A One Day Cup

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • A First Class (Four-Day) Cup

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • One T20 Match Per Week

• Two T20 Matches Per Week

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Three T20 Matches Per Week

• One One-Day Match Per Fortnight

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • One One-Day Match Per Week

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • One First Class Match Per Month

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • One First Class Match Per Fortnight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One First Class Match Per Week and a Half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One First Class Match Per Week

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

toby123

Club Captain
OK so the auction was a failure. Instead of the live/skype auction we will only be having the silent auction. All of the players that were available for the live auction will be entered into the silent auction. You can see the list of players here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZiOGE1RHpUQ3dwcGZXQmVYalE&usp=drive_web#gid=1. This is also where you will find each players base price (they have been changed). If you don't understand how the silent auction works then just tell me but basically bids will be posted on the forum and the auction will last from now until 10:30PM GMT on Wednesday (or until there have been no bids for five minutes based on the timestamp)
I think we should personal message u the prices we are willing to pay for each player otherwise it isn't really a silent auction.
Then if someone has more than 15 players they have to put up some of there own players. If someone has less then they get to have some of the players that are left for double their base price.
Do u think we should do this @theodom101

toby123

Club Captain
Yeah like I said on skype it depends on what everyone else thinks. In a real life silent auction you know what the highest current bid is though and you are allowed to bid more than once (the only problems with your idea). Also with this it would be teams with more than 18 players would have to get rid of some of their players and then teams with less than 14 players would have another round of this (messaging max prices) for the players put up. The difference would be that the base prices would be 2.5 times what they were originally

----------

@Billy55, @OutSwinger, @toby123, @Vishwas gupta, @Da king 887, @2013 big b, @jatt2009, @Andrin Issac, @dowstar what do you think?
Ok, why don't we set up a new thread just for the silent auction?

toby123

Club Captain
If someone goes over their budget(some people will) they will have to sell some of their players to get on a positive budget. If you are unable to sell your players because you have only 15 players you will be deducted points.
Do u think we should do this @theodom101

----------

I don't think we should have a round 2 because then the first round is pointless

theodom101

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
  • Instead of having a live auction or a silent auction, we will be having a max bid auction. You will need to submit this list by 12PM (Midday) on Tuesday (GMT). After this time (or once everyone has sent me their list) I will release the winners for each player.
  • You will need to submit a list of players that you would like to win for your team, and provide the maximum amount that you would pay for them (each team starts with $11m).
  • The list of players that you can choose from is here; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZiOGE1RHpUQ3dwcGZXQmVYalE&usp=drive_web#gid=1. If you want you can choose players outside this list.
  • All bids must be above or equal to the player's base price (which can be seen in the link)
  • If you have the highest maximum bid then the winning bid will be either the next lowest bid (or the base price if no-one else bids on that player) + $100,000 or your bid - whatever is lowest
  • In the event that two teams made equal highest bids then they will both be asked to submit a new bid.
  • If someone goes over their budget, they will have to cancel their bid for some players (next highest bidder will win) however the team that cancels their bid will only receive 2/3 of what they bid. They will need to do this until they have a positive budget. The same rules apply for teams that have too many players (more than 18).
  • If you don't have enough players (less than 14) then you will need to purchase more after the winners for each player have been announced. Another max bid auction will be held, with the only differences between this auction and the first one being that you won't be able to bid on players that have already been won and that the base prices for all players will double. You can also purchase more players if you have money left over, but if you don't spend all of it you won't lose it and will be able to use it later.
  • If at the end of both auctions you have less than 14 or more than 18 players in your team, you will be deducted a certain number of points (yet to be decided) and fined

Teams need to send me what three colours they want and what home stadium they want by Thursday at 7:30AM GMT

Last edited:

toby123

Club Captain
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
  • Instead of having a live auction or a silent auction, we will be having a max bid auction. You will need to submit this list by 12PM (Midday) on Tuesday (GMT). After this time (or once everyone has sent me their list) I will release the winners for each player.
  • You will need to submit a list of players that you would like to win for your team, and provide the maximum amount that you would pay for them (each team starts with $11m).
  • The list of players that you can choose from is here; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZiOGE1RHpUQ3dwcGZXQmVYalE&usp=drive_web#gid=1. If you want you can choose players outside this list.
  • All bids must be above or equal to the player's base price (which can be seen in the link)
  • If you have the highest maximum bid then the winning bid will be either the next lowest bid (or the base price if no-one else bids on that player) + $100,000 or your bid - whatever is lowest
  • In the event that two teams made equal highest bids then they will both be asked to submit a new bid.
  • If someone goes over their budget, they will have to cancel their bid for some players (next highest bidder will win) however the team that cancels their bid will only receive 2/3 of what they bid. They will need to do this until they have a positive budget. The same rules apply for teams that have too many players (more than 18).
  • If you don't have enough players (less than 14) then you will need to purchase more after the winners for each player have been announced. Another max bid auction will be held, with the only differences between this auction and the first one being that you won't be able to bid on players that have already been won and that the base prices for all players will double. You can also purchase more players if you have money left over, but if you don't spend all of it you won't lose it and will be able to use it later.
  • If at the end of both auctions you have less than 14 or more than 18 players in your team, you will be deducted a certain number of points (yet to be decided) and fined

Teams need to send me what three colours they want and what home stadium they want by Thursday at 7:30AM GMT

Who hasn't submitted there players list

Users who are viewing this thread