No Requests Fatal Shot GFX (A.K.A. sFx GFX) Graeme Smith Sig

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ummm, I don't really get how the Graphics forum here works. On other sites we make new topics for each piece, but I don't think that's the case here. Well anyways, I'm just going to post one sig I made of Fawad Alam. I don't really make sports sigs, but if I make them, I'll be sure to post them here.

11hvugw.png

Here's the stock I used, which I found on Cricinfo.

mhf5av.jpg

Last edited:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Excellent signature,just some suggestions cutout may be done more better and the text can be made more clear.:clap

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Great first try mate may be you should try differet text which software you used to make it i suggest use different text.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
He didn't say he is beginner but he has started new thread it simply make sense that it is his first signature and he is bigginer;).

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
I'm not a beginner. Like I said, I don't make sport sigs, so I won't post my other ones here. But if you want to view them, you can go to my deviantART page.

Sharpy93 on deviantART

If this is considered advertising, then feel free to remove this.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Lol he clearly isn't a beginner. Love the sig, the render effects are great. Maybe you could try blending the render in with the rest of it a bit more though? Although I shouldn't be giving you advice, some of your stuff on your DA page is immense.

blake

School Cricketer
Very classy Fatal, although I do think you might need to Photoshop that unibrow (or monobrow as we call it here) off him. I remember, the first time I actually saw Fawad Alam, I was shocked. I used to worship him in ICC, because he was the best player by far, and then I saw him in real life and vowed never to have him in my team again.

It's a nice signature though. Not a whole lot that can be improved with it - perhaps there is a fraction too much 'stardust', but that would be very minor if anything at all, and overall it is a top notch signature.

Also by the way - the Hayden Panettiere signature on your DA is incredible. This signature is good, but the Hayden one is in a league beyond - the render effects and lighting are absolutely perfect and that sig really does match it with the best.

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Lol. Same thing happened to me. Alam was always a gun for me in ICC. Then when he debuted for Pakistan I was damn excited. Then I saw him, and I was like :crying

But he is a good player, and I don't really care how he looks because

1. It's about the cricket and not the looks
2. He's very good!

and three...

3. I'm straight. :p

Also thanks for the comments on the Hayden sig. :) It took a long time to make that one. I kept making little tweaks here and there. I make all my work, for others to enjoy so it's nice to hear comments like that. :)

blake

School Cricketer
Haha yeah, come on, admit it, you can still be straight and have a mancrush on your favourite ICC cricketer. Haha. :D :p

Anyway, after browsing through all of your sigs on DA, the Hayden one is definitely still the best. The other ones are good, but they are all in the same 'league' - I suppose, after browsing through a few really good graphics forums with the serious experts.. but that Hayden one takes the step up. I'm not sure what actually does it - I'm presuming just how the render blends into the light so well, but it just works and it looks great.

Gary123

School Cricketer
That is an awesome sig.
I like the text it is the best one.
Also i liked the stadium pic you used in the BG.
Can i please request a Mike Hussey sig?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
That signature is awesome. The text is excellent.
But the only thing I did not like is the pink colour used, it looks a bot girlish.
If you could change that to something Green, then it would look really great.
The render used on the cut-out is awesome.
I must say, that your first signature has impressed each and everyone.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread