Ok, time for an update.

Porucpine Tree sig
30k4tia.jpg

Scholesy!
23k584m.jpg

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nah, can't be bothered paying ?400 odd (?100 for students), or downloading it either.

I'll stick with this. Anyway, here is a next piece, I think you guys are gonna remember this guy.

1trh20.jpg

PS - thank you for the good lucks people, appreciate it. :)

great.

khan31

International Coach
Also very faint/bright. Maybe a little bit of colour would help? Some text also.

.Mob

International Coach
Well after taking the suggestions on board, I have made a version 2.

9qedch.jpg

.Mob

International Coach
New sig!

wweuxk.jpg

I know you may be thinking that I'm obsessed with Karthik, it's just that I'm too lazy to cut out another render. :p

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Well, Let'se'y'e Me Get Into This, Now, Let's Talk Abou't What you need to improve and what to practice.

First Of all, That's A Nice Sig, Though Good, But, Average Rating for this.

I Think You assumed and Wanted to make this a Graffiti & A Grungy Sig Combination. Let Me Tell You, The Sig is Really Really Bright with the BG and Prolongs along the Edges of the Render and Of course, The Bat Isn't The Best visible IMO, The Render colouring needs to be Reduced Quite a Bit. There are Some places Which are empty and un-filled, In that Cases, In Such Type of Lumzy leaving, You should work on Lighting, Either Textures, Some Render Effects, OR Some Other Images like Stadiams, Etc; On those Left Parts.

Secondly, I Assume You wanted to Get the colouring In the Tri-Colours of the Great Nation. But, You've gone Overbroad And Over done on the Brushing and the Colouring of the Tri-Colours, You need to Reduce the Sizes Of the Bru'eshes in Cases where you are using Small Sizes'es,

Next, The Border, I Assume There's Already A Border, But, Hardly Visible..IMO, Now Try and RELY on Black Borders on Bright sigs. IMO, That Would be A Perfect Finishing Touch For the sig..Just Try it.

The Next, ....Give some good Finishing Touches, Highlight the Render, To do it, Just Go Around with some Attractive Lighting around the Render, Then, Reduce the Brightness of the BG, So, In Times, The Render Looks a Li'l Bright and First and last Attention Would be the Render Of the sig When People See it Every-Time.

IMO, You wanted to get the Sig in Someway, but, Went in Another way.. Nevertheless, It went Good Enough to be Called As A Good Sig.

Until and Unless, You Practice These Things like Simplicity, Good Effects, Correct Matching Of The Borders, You will get The Sig to go in the Way you want..The Most you Need to get in with are The Borders and The Simplicity..The most.

Quite Well, You Can Master any Category of rSigs With Simplicity, Indeed, I Too Went taking "Why People Keep Say'ing All the Time Keep the Sig Simple?",
Now With Time, I Learn'ed How Powerful The Simplicity Matters on the Sigs..

My Advice: "Keep Things Simple, Don't Get Over-messed up."

I Can Still Comment On this Sig For NTL Mor'e Time, But, I Think This is Enough for this good Sig.

Good luck;),

KBC.

Last edited:

.Mob

International Coach
Wow, thank you, man. Next time I make a sig like that, I'll look at all those points.

I'll make another one with the same render, some other time.

Thanks again.

khan31

International Coach
TBH, its a great effort. At least your trying new ideas, rather than following the book word perfect. Persist with you innovations! (I'll rep you if i can)

.Mob

International Coach
Well, I have a new avatar. the size is wrong but meh. I've gone way over the top, but oh well.

7y65tz9.jpg

V2
81jk9s4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread