Ferdinand banned for 8 months

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rio Ferdinand today got an 8 month ban for his missed drugs test. Seems a bit harsh to me. Also means he's out of Euro 2004.

Auwais

International Coach
That's ****ing harsh! :mad: :mad:
What's the point? He took the test a couple of days later and it was found negative. And what bull**** is Blatter coming with?
"Da sentance by da FA waz not enof!"

What is all this?!

killa_stiky2002

Club Cricketer
It was a bit harsh...I'd say deduct all won points from premiership matches in which Rio played for Man U:D

But on the serious side, I belive he was the lucky one in the sense that they were probably waiting for some English chap to make an example of, seeing others sports has recently too.

CrIcKeT BaNdIt

School Cricketer
oi bartez luva did u kno bartez moved from manu?
neway hasn't rios bann been held back so his 8 months includes the summer break.... which is totally not fair- he should have been banned for 2 years at the least. England don't even need him- hes a waste of space!!!!

squiz

International Coach
I dont follow soccer, and have only heard his name a few times, but I think it is totally unfair for any sportsperson to be banned for 8 months, just for missing a drugs test which in the end wasn't even needed.

CrIcKeT BaNdIt

School Cricketer
omg he missed the test........ 3 days later all the drugs he could have taked would have worn off. Anyway manchester United cheat all the time so i doubt that he'll be banned for 8 months....... i would bann him for the full 2 years if i was the FA

jonah

International Coach
Originally posted by CrIcKeT BaNdIt
Anyway manchester United cheat all the time ....

Believe me I'm no ManU fan but even I think that's a bit of a sweeping statement:D

Brian Lara

School Cricketer
I think its totally true, they even buy players illegally- buying them cars/ houses/ nice ??? and then they bribe the ref to give them no red cards and loads of penalties, atleast 4 mins extra time- or enough for them to actually win, while the opponents get everything taken off of them

Brian Lara

School Cricketer
BBC News- fergison paid extra on every transfer so his son the agent so he cud get more money- like do u really think ferdinand shud hav been ?30 million???http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/3447201.stm
its a well known fact they cheat- every match the ref plays extra time till they score, they never get red cards- if they do fergie banns the ref from refereeing their matches

Users who are viewing this thread