Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Put it this way, I wish I'd have been watching Scotland too

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Kev said:
Put it this way, I wish I'd have been watching Scotland too

It really was great to watch. I know it was onyl one nil, but watching the way that Scotland played with such great unity was a sight to behold. Even when one of their playes tired, there was always another Scot there to back them up. I bet Colin is doing cartwheels.

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
evertonfan said:
I said Scotland would win didn't I. :p

I'm very disapointed with Wales; They had no passion, no desire, no belief and in the end, no heart.

Scotland played brilliantly, I don't really know how England played because I was busy watching the Scotland game. Now i'm no Scot, but I got goosebumps when that final whistle went as I felt the pride of a whole nation after such a fantastic result.

Yeah Wales, were poor, but Slovakia's goals were very good. I didn't see Scotland, but well done, and as for England, Macedonia played well and kept the ball well, and could have easily won. I haven't seen a team play that well in qualifiers against England, at home, in a long time, and limit them so much.

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
DJ Ager said:
I haven't seen a team play that well in qualifiers against England in a long time, and limit them so much.

What about Northern Ireland and Denmark last year? They beat them. :p

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Spain losing 2-0 to Sweden despite having like a million chances!! Denied by the crossbar, upright, linesman, and also the goalkeeper Rami Shabaan who had a good ay at the office. Just not our day!!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
The Scotland match was in Glasgow i think, no wonder i was able to hear clear cwrod sounds in my house.

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
evertonfan said:
What about Northern Ireland and Denmark last year? They beat them. :p

Sorry I forgot to put "at home", that's what I meant

Hariz

International Cricketer
Atlast Italy register a win and that too against Ukraine, who were without Shevchenko (running on a temperature).
Slovakia continue to impress with their attacking football, especially the FC N?rnberg player, Marek Mintal, who scored to brilliant goals. They will be a really tough task for Germany at home in this kind of form. Hope we do well, with the second string defense in place now.

Sureshot

Executive member
I'd be a millionaire if I'd have put an accumulator on Scotland winning, Wales losing 5-1, England drawing, N. Ireland drawing and Ireland losing 5-2 away :D

Who'd have thought Scotland would be the only home nation to win?

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
I'm surprised Ireland lost, espeically by that many, and I was surprised by how much Wales lost by.

plympilgrim

International Coach
cyprus aren't too bad a team, but wales were really bad yesterday

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Sureshot said:
I'd be a millionaire if I'd have put an accumulator on Scotland winning, Wales losing 5-1, England drawing, N. Ireland drawing and Ireland losing 5-2 away :D

Who'd have thought Scotland would be the only home nation to win?

The only result I got wrong was the England one. I bet on Scotland winning, N.Ireland drawing, Ireland losing and Wales losing. I put Macedonia down to win though. :p

plympilgrim said:
cyprus aren't too bad a team, but wales were really bad yesterday

To call Wales bad is an understatement.

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
I know Cyprus are decent, but you would expect them to at the very least draw.

Bilal91

International Coach
well England performing well below the par...they went close too scoring with some great efforts *gerrard* but couldn't find the back of the net...

wolf

International Cricketer
England were shocking, Gerrard on right PAH. Scotland, they were amazing and a credit to Britian, extremley diappointing for Wales and Republic Of Ireland. Decent for Northern Ireland.

Users who are viewing this thread