Kumar Vishal Trophy FINAL 2 of 3 - The Avengers vs Bad Boys @ The Floating Marvel

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
WOW! Thrilling match.
@NILAYSHAH60 @Neptune @Pinch hitter @ddrap14 you beauties :cheers
They didn’t give up after Bad Boys dominated us with that opening partnership.
Also, kudos to @AsadRM and @PresidentEvil for their vital innings. Glad to have contributed with the gloves, but will look to bounce back with the bat in the grand finale.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Each Avenger’s mum and dad, grandma and pet cat are disappointed in them!
middle-finger-craig-tucker.gif

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Wow! That was intense. Great to see that @NILAYSHAH60 and I stepped up, we needed to lead from the front

Some decisions we made paid off, Asad's knock and Nilay taking the wickets of the 2 openers made the difference at the end

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That's unbelievable. Our middle order needs to bat with brute intent. Well played team. I believe, we will give this KVT to @Gaurav_7 as birthday gift.
Yes please after that start, you guys owe me and Parth big time! 7th October I should be posing with that KVT trophy.

That innings doesn't really matter as we could not win. The under the table offers were too tempting to resist guys, free money made in this game. The real game will be shown in the final finale. If you get what I mean..

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well that sucks! After the opening stand, I thought we win this and went off to sleep. Now I will have to practice one more time.. #yawns.. jk!! That was a thriller of a match.. lets hope for a good fight and amazing 3rd match.

Users who are viewing this thread