Football Transfers Thread

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Julio 'Beast' Baptista signed a 5 year contract for Real Madrid today so there goes another Arsenal target out of the window. I dont think Arsenal will have a replacement for Vieira by the time the season starts, but I think in the January transfer window, someone may be brought in then.

Plus Arsenal have enough midfielders to fill in alongside Gilberto; Kleb, Flamini, Fabregas all very capable and Flamini was playing in that holding midfield role against Ajax today and did quite a good job.

Personally I dont think we will be that weakend by the loss of the big man but only time will tell.

sachin

International Coach
Well i can only hope so.Everybody seems to be signed by either Chelsea or Figgen Real Madrid!Craig Moore(Aussie captain)has be signed by Newcastle,subject to a medical of course.

sachin

International Coach
carl johnson said:
i can not wait for the season to start.
Well,commit suicide then.Or go and get tapes of previous seasons(preferably the year before last).

Blues close in on Walter Pandiani,who is currently under contract at Dpeortivo La Coruna.And Wigan have agreed a fee with Norwich for Damien Francis.

gold639

International Coach
Oh yeah sorry, I didn't see Briggsey's post.

The link's working for me, try refreshing the page.

Users who are viewing this thread