For Nintendo Switch

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Although Nintendo isn't supported by cricket games as of late but this would be the only way to play a real and full fledged cricket game on the go.

I have played the usual mobile cricket games but nothing comes close to this.

It would be interesting to know if the thought to port it to Nintendo Switch ever occurred to the BA team.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Although Nintendo isn't supported by cricket games as of late but this would be the only way to play a real and full fledged cricket game on the go.

It would be interesting to know if the thought to port it to Nintendo Switch ever occurred to the BA team.

Why exactly should Big Ant do so? It's a new platform and doesn't have enough users to release the game on it. Maybe the next iteration, depending on Switch's adoption rate, may be released on the platform but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I highly doubt it would land on the Switch, but there is also the question of how you are going to play the game.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
With a controller?

Was just about to post the same. What a novel solution! Who'd have thought that the Nintendo Switch comes with a controller? With buttons no less!

In seriousness though, I highly doubt we'll see DBC release on the Switch. I mean, they could have released the game (or even DBC 14) on the Wii U couldn't they? But they did not, so...

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With a controller?
Well I was thinking that not every one has a controller and it is something you would have to buy separately.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Well I was thinking that not every one has a controller and it is something you would have to buy separately.

But.. The Switch comes with a controller. Or, an equivalent of one. The two "joycons" that come with it can be slotted together into a single controller.

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
And the controller (Pro / joy cons) both are fully capable to play Don Bradman on the go. I don't believe DB uses the processing power that much so it would be a good option.

Yes it does depend on the sales number but would be great if they do. The portability as well as local co-op would be nice when you're on the move.

Skyrim will be coming to the Switch btw. Switch is one step ahead of WiiU, which nobody knew was aimed at.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
And the controller (Pro / joy cons) both are fully capable to play Don Bradman on the go. I don't believe DB uses the processing power that much so it would be a good option.

Yes it does depend on the sales number but would be great if they do. The portability as well as local co-op would be nice when you're on the move.

Skyrim will be coming to the Switch btw. Switch is one step ahead of WiiU, which nobody knew was aimed at.

I think the inhibiting factor would be the graphics switching between portable and docked mode, since the portable mode renders in 720p, whilst the docked mode could support 1080p. Plus, the switch has a lot of catching up to do in terms of install base before a game such as this would become profitable.

grkrama

National Board President
I'm usually pretty measured in my responses to stuff like this, but to release DBC on Switch would be bonkers. :)

just out of curiosity at what stage of wii you guys decided to adopting a version of AC for it.

Users who are viewing this thread