surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Do the buttons work or did you type them manually?

No, i didnt type manually. I clicked the bold and underline buttons even in this post now. And I am using Firefox only. :)

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
I cant change the skin! I switched to The vbulletin default skin and now I cant switch back! The dropdown menu us gone and I cant even find it in the usercp!

Outlander

Club Cricketer
ah what happened to the skin,\it automatically chsnged for me.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This skin makes everything appear in a small box in the centre of the page.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
The whole forum skin has centralised the page and made it small but to be fair i quite like it like this, just a bit empty either side of the forums, i reckon we should get some news or something :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Hmmm, the only minor discrepancy I have is that the multi-quote button is blue on the green skin and doesn't fit in. I'm sure it can be fixed shortly though and my petty, superficial grievance can be dealt with.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
To follow up my little rant about how the forums currently look, i reckon it should stay like this and i think something could be coded to add news bars down the left and something else down the right, you could get direct feeds from BBC or something...Just an idea, i know something can be done like that because Duffs test forums had something similar where a Bot gave direct news from BBC, and i think Evo did something with a newspaper or something.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If people want cricket news, they could go to the BBC, Cricinfo etc. - can't we just have the green skin fit the whole page??

rabeta

News Team Member
As Simon said before, the forum is centered and everything looks squashed, hope this will be fixed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread