Franck Bilal Rib?ry

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wanted to see what you guys think of this guy. Personally I love the bloke. He is probably my favourite footballer, and he has that unique edge about him, what with his scars on his face from when he had that car accident when he was 2. His ability to dribble past opponents effortlessly and hit a solid strike is unbelievable. I would love to see him in the Prem.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
He would do well in any team. One of those with the ability to win games single-handedly and also play as a team. Too bad his fellow team-mates for France were so crap in the Euros.

I dont think he is quite as good as Messi though.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
He's so great. He gets past the defenders so easily. He would so easily fit in to the premiership, no question. The thing is I just can't picture him playing in the premiership though. :idea

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Nah, maybe not as good as Messi but he is an underrated player imo. A lot of people say hes good, but not world class. I think he pisses on the likes of Karim Benzema and Samir Nasri as the best of the younger French generation. But all three will certainly be a massive force fro the French in the future.

I can see him playing for Chelsea under Scolari, but I can't picture him for any other of the big four. Don't know why. I also think that Scolari will sign Ricardo Quaresma this summer as the first of his Portugal pals to join. Off topic, but does anyone else thing that Jose Bosingwa signed because he knew Scolari was coming? Or was Scolari secretly already there?

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Class player. It's just a shame he's French and has to play for alongside the biggest bunch of lazy smelly surrender monkeys in the world.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
It just surprised me as I didn't think many Muslims were French. But I didnt say there was anything wrong with it.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
well there are a lot of people of african origin that are french and quite a few Africans are muslim

covlad-99

International Cricketer
I never really made that connection ;) Anyway, it doesn't matter. What matters isthey guy is a class act. Coventry should snap him up asap.

covlad-99 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

And also, surely if Ribery was of African origin, he would be black?

covlad-99 added 4 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Bprn on April fools day too :p

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Ribery is better than Benzema and way better than Nasri. But all of them are bright prospects. Future is good for French football (including Arsenal)

Users who are viewing this thread