Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
nah only when it starts with the d/load

FreddieFan

International Coach
Hmmm, this is a problem I've never come across before. If you could post screenshots of C\Program Files\Empire Interactive\ICC 2005\GRNDS and C\Program Files\Empire Interactive\ICC 2005\Bkdps then I might be able to spot the problem, but apart from that there's nothing I can do, Im afraid.

RVP#11

School Cricketer
Can anyone direct me in the direction of an editor for ICC2005 please?

I downloaded one on crickweb or something like that and it don't work. Help is appreciated. ;)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
RVP#11 said:
Can anyone direct me in the direction of an editor for ICC2005 please?

I downloaded one on crickweb or something like that and it don't work. Help is appreciated. ;)

NO EDITOR EXISTS FOR ICC 2005! Sorry mate but the one you got must have been for ICC 2000/2002; Magpie.

Chax

School Cricketer
i saw ilovegilly with a channel 9 skin for the home team of australia.does this skin do that? also, does this skin still work in online games?

Last edited:

FreddieFan

International Coach
The latest version of my Realism Patch (go to the homepage, then click where it says 'International Cricket Captain 2005', the latest patch will be the top of that list) containds a Channel 9 overlay for matches in Australia. I assume it works online, but have never played online (I'm waiting till I'm happy my team is strong enough :p) so I can't be sure.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
FreddieFan said:
The latest version of my Realism Patch (go to the homepage, then click where it says 'International Cricket Captain 2005', the latest patch will be the top of that list) containds a Channel 9 overlay for matches in Australia. I assume it works online, but have never played online (I'm waiting till I'm happy my team is strong enough :p) so I can't be sure.
Hey mate any chance of making an updated one for ICC 06 (basically just with the headers for ICC 06 and maybe some new overlays (like new Sky Sports and no Channel 4 and maybe one for South Africa or somewhere)

FreddieFan

International Coach
I am looking to try and complete the realism patch, ie give all the countries their actual overlay. However, due to the rigid nature of the things I can work with, I can really only make it the right colours and stick a logo on, therefore I can't make a 2006 Sky Sports, as it would be exactly the same as the current one (assuming they are still using the same colours, which I assume they are, but I dont have Sky so I don't know for sure).

Users who are viewing this thread