Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

flake

County Cricketer
Unfortunately everyone wants handouts. Just think, if like 5-10 forumites did 2 players a day, that would be a team a day, with hardly any effort. This is what a few of us did for the SA domestic comp last year and we were done in no time.

Dmayne

School Cricketer
Personally I don't even care too much about the appearance of players. Llewelynf's approach of getting the kits/names sorted first is really the sensible way to go.

And for some of the people almost demanding things, that's pretty poor. I'll hold my hands up and say I'd love for the county teams to be done and if I had the time, patience and any semblance of competence, I'd do it. But as I'm not going to be doing them, I'll just have to wait patiently for those brilliant minds whom are willing to take the time to do it and be thankful they have. Interesting on one of the reviews that it basically said BA wouldn't have got the rights to the Ashes had it not been the brilliant work of the community to raise the profile of the game. They're right. Big praise to all you guys.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Interesting on one of the reviews that it basically said BA wouldn't have got the rights to the Ashes had it not been the brilliant work of the community to raise the profile of the game. They're right. Big praise to all you guys.
Stuff like this makes one feel a little proud. Thanks

Victoria50

School Cricketer
Just wondering has anyone created Australia legends eg Michael Clarke , Michael Hussey and Brett lee

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey @Llewelynf have you done much of the Australian domestic? I just got my copy and can start making players

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I have noticed in some of the creations not the right players like Pakistan are u just waiting for the players to be fixed to re share

flake

County Cricketer
How do we import svg’s onto PS4 ?? I had kinda thought an academy would be released on steam today? Anyway around this, as I didn’t see an option to import anything on the PS4 !

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How do we import svg’s onto PS4 ?? I had kinda thought an academy would be released on steam today? Anyway around this, as I didn’t see an option to import anything on the PS4 !
We can't. Would have been really cool if we could.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Just an example of some of the collabs we're working on, and how created players look this year - Nic Maddinson, Jackson Bird and Daniel Hughes (credit to @Llewelynf for starting Maddinson and Hughes)

MOvcY8R.png

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So @Llewelynf now that I have the game, please tell me what teams would you want me to start? I dont want to duplicate any work.

heyado

Club Cricketer
Hi all, and thanks for all the work that's been done in advance of the release. I've downloaded the Australian domestic teams, and all of the uniforms downloaded correctly except the ones for Tasmania. The real-life uniforms display correctly when you're viewing it in the Academy, and the players all copy across but the uniforms don't. It's the only one of the shield sides where this has happened, all the others transferred to my PS4 fine.

Any ideas? Has anyone else had a similar issue? Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread