Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Folks we are in a community, some of them are putting their valuable time and effort to help others play the game, let’s not demand anything or put pressure on them. Let’s appreciate their efforts and let them work at their pace.

To all those who work on academy to create players, kits and so on, my apologies on behalf of those who talked inappropriately.

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
People, just so are you aren't constantly on at @Llewelynf, I have a whole stack of stuff that I'll be ready to share once the academy is available on PC. I'll slowly be working my way through and sharing when I am able. Like he says making one team (that you personally are happy with, let alone other people) takes a lot of time. Between us (I mean everyone who creates and shares stuff) I'm sure the game will have a fully stocked set of teams, bats, stadiums in no time. Just be patient, some of us don't even have a copy of the game yet.
Really appreciated the work that you did on DBC17 with the English Domestic teams. Will these be your first creations. Was interested to see you say that you have a whole load of stuff ready to share once the academy is live on PC. Are you not able to share yet for all platforms like in DBC17?

Thehairygamer

Club Cricketer
So what... I never mentioned cpl or anything else. It's rude to assume I am serving you when there is a greater community out there. I am not Australian or Indian yet I go with what I am often asked for. And only if asked in a decent manner. Suggested I only make few teams, and you would do all. Go for it. Try. Make one. Make one well. Research, pictures, endless work finding the sponsors, making high quality svgs from scratch. Putting it all together. It takes me almost 2 weeks to do one league. Kits only. Then there are players. Bats. Lineups. And I am a father, husband, I have a full time job... should I go on?[DOUBLEPOST=1510767133][/DOUBLEPOST]
When did I say that?

Sadly some people don't understand that other people actually have a life away from here and away from the game, thinking you (and others) are here just for them, spending about 20 hours a day working on this.
No doubt you are doing a great job and the creations will be just as good or better than all your previous stuff. Keep up the good work mate, and ignore the demands of others, you get to things when you do/want to

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Really appreciated the work that you did on DBC17 with the English Domestic teams. Will these be your first creations. Was interested to see you say that you have a whole load of stuff ready to share once the academy is live on PC. Are you not able to share yet for all platforms like in DBC17?
You are, but the stuff I have is logos (team badges, kit designs, sponsors etc) that you can't upload on PS4, so for adding team logos or doing decent kits it's difficult. I'm not sure what I'll do first but I'll probably do things in stages (names, kits, logos and then faces cause that takes up a lot more time).

CiaranH1303

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey mate. Thanks for all your help with this! Creations look amazing, I'm currently downloading them one by one!

Pat

International Coach
@Llewelynf I have uploaded the Mumbai Indians team with the right player names (and some other updates like Home Ground name etc.) under the name "pathiik". When you get time, could you please check and re-upload under your name? If everything is good, I will start with the other teams tomorrow.

Last edited:

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guys I have uploaded the linked Pakistan team. If you search for Pakistan and date added it will be there.

All credit goes to Llewlynf7 for the kits

Last edited:

asheswonder

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks Llewelynf and to all the guys that make the game even more realistic :cheers

flake

County Cricketer
I don’t buy it when 99% of people here say “Ah, I can’t make players, but I’d love to !”

Grow up, get a photo of the player on your phone or laptop, and adjust a slider. It’s time consuming, but not a special talent to do a decent ish job ! Just try and reduce the burden you cheapskates !

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just re-shared the Pakistan team as a lot of players were missing from it. Feel free to download again. Username is rnsmusic

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thank you for making all these teams, Can't wait to download these when I finally get my copy.
I will try and help out when I get the game.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don’t buy it when 99% of people here say “Ah, I can’t make players, but I’d love to !”

Grow up, get a photo of the player on your phone or laptop, and adjust a slider. It’s time consuming, but not a special talent to do a decent ish job ! Just try and reduce the burden you cheapskates !

agree. and frankly a player that looks even vaguely like someone is still a help. maybe another person can take it on a little further etc.

Onpreme

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Signed up just to say thanks for your awesome looking work. Cant wait to get home and get this baby up and running and download well pretty much all of your stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread