Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Not sure what's wrong but Bangladesh and South Africa are not updating in the game when I download. The players' names are updated but the logos are still default. Anyone else coming up with the same issue?

hav seen you didnt mention psl .. ?? may i know why ?? psl is more popular successive than ipl and bbl .. !

hav seen you didnt mention psl .. ?? may i know why ?? psl is more popular successive than ipl and bbl .. !
Good for you, his wish! I will definitely play PSL are you going to create it?

Good for you, his wish! I will definitely play PSL are you going to create it?

good for all .. the problem is i cant create if i i would love it and i would love to create each and all teams .. ! not few...

good for all .. the problem is i cant create if i i would love it and i would love to create each and all teams .. ! not few...
I will help him rectify player names once I get the game tonight. Probably that way he will be able to just focus on creating those awesome kits.[DOUBLEPOST=1510766191][/DOUBLEPOST]
He asked what i am busy with. I am not yet working on psl, when i get there i will
I did not mean it in condescending way at all. If I sounded like that then I am sorry @donbradman17 did not mean it. :)

I will help him rectify player names once I get the game tonight. Probably that way he will be able to just focus on creating those awesome kits.[DOUBLEPOST=1510766191][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did not mean it in condescending way at all. If I sounded like that then I am sorry @donbradman17 did not mean it. :)

glad to heard .. god bless youuu

I do not think people like @donbradman17 actually understand what it takes to do what I do. To make a comment like he would make all not only few is a bit of at a shot at me. I have put over 200 hours into ashes already just to try get as much out as possible. For me? I really do not think so.

I do not think people like @donbradman17 actually understand what it takes to do what I do. To make a comment like he would make all not only few is a bit of at a shot at me. I have put over 200 hours into ashes already just to try get as much out as possible. For me? I really do not think so.

i always apreciate ur work .. i know its hard and u givng ur best ,, u mention everything but not psl .. which is odd .. anyways sorry about that .. you doing great job ..

So what... I never mentioned cpl or anything else. It's rude to assume I am serving you when there is a greater community out there. I am not Australian or Indian yet I go with what I am often asked for. And only if asked in a decent manner. Suggested I only make few teams, and you would do all. Go for it. Try. Make one. Make one well. Research, pictures, endless work finding the sponsors, making high quality svgs from scratch. Putting it all together. It takes me almost 2 weeks to do one league. Kits only. Then there are players. Bats. Lineups. And I am a father, husband, I have a full time job... should I go on?[DOUBLEPOST=1510767133][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Llewelynf I thought you mentioned that Pakistan national and domestic teams are your no. 1 priority? Are these ready to download?
When did I say that?

I already have an Indian team with names fixed. Pakistan Bangladesh and ipl would be more viable

Alright. I will start fixing the player names in IPL teams then and wait for you to share the latest Indian team.

People, just so are you aren't constantly on at @Llewelynf, I have a whole stack of stuff that I'll be ready to share once the academy is available on PC. I'll slowly be working my way through and sharing when I am able. Like he says making one team (that you personally are happy with, let alone other people) takes a lot of time. Between us (I mean everyone who creates and shares stuff) I'm sure the game will have a fully stocked set of teams, bats, stadiums in no time. Just be patient, some of us don't even have a copy of the game yet.

So what... I never mentioned cpl or anything else. It's rude to assume I am serving you when there is a greater community out there. I am not Australian or Indian yet I go with what I am often asked for. And only if asked in a decent manner. Suggested I only make few teams, and you would do all. Go for it. Try. Make one. Make one well. Research, pictures, endless work finding the sponsors, making high quality svgs from scratch. Putting it all together. It takes me almost 2 weeks to do one league. Kits only. Then there are players. Bats. Lineups. And I am a father, husband, I have a full time job... should I go on?[DOUBLEPOST=1510767133][/DOUBLEPOST]
When did I say that?
Teacher calm down, we all know how difficult it is. Of course you have to go on (I know you didn’t really mean it, but not taking a chance). For me, I wouldn’t have minded to play only the Ashes series for a month, just waiting for your kits is worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread