Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Ramz44444

School Cricketer
Hi there as wer on the topic of teams etc. I had a question and that's that PSL(Pakistan super league) draft was yesterday and there are normally 5 teams in the competition, they have added another one this year which makes it 6, can any one whoever got the game early confirm that there are 6 PSL teams in the game please? I think it's called pakistan premier plate in the game, would highly appriciate it thanks. I could see it myself in a few day ofcourse if not.
Btw great work all the beta testers and congratz to big ant on which we all know will be another great game, I'm personally looking forward to all your creations. @Llewelynf

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have also done faces for teams with an *. Although admittedly not always perfect they will be sufficient. I have no issues with people helping out as I am not the best at faces. My India for example has names correct but I am really not great at Indian players. There was once a guy... right @blockerdave

Has the PC Academy retained the overlay option for importing pictures while modelling faces?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Great. If somebody hasn't created good Indian faces by the time I get the game, I'll try to put in some time into that. I'm not that good but let's see. Maybe I have gotten better in 11 months lol

Also, is the facial features editing symmetrical like prev games or have they introduced asymmetry which enables either side of the face to be modeled individually?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I just see PS4 and Steam does that mean not for XBox One? :p Once again thank you my friend, lazy ass like us can play this game like we want because of your hardwork. Will be rating your content 5 start as soon as I can play the game on 16th of November.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf any plans on doing the English counties or has that been delegated to someone else?

Dmayne

School Cricketer
@Llewelynf Great work as always. You might have just swayed me towards getting this day one.

In terms of the academy; Mass downloads from one user are out of the question then? Shame as that would save a lot of time.

Also, what's the crack with rating creations. It was so painfully slow last time round has anything changed/been made smoother. Feel bad when I only rate the first few before I lose patience!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@Llewelynf - Great kits and fantastic work. Cannot wait for the game to be available now. Working on Afghanistan, Ireland and all too? Just asking, not to hurry you or anything.

kulch

Club Captain
The academy should not be released until friedlele is finished. The last thing we need is a 100 Tendulkars created and friedleles tendulkar getting lost amongst the riff raff. Maybe BA can link Get best to friedleles profile

Users who are viewing this thread