Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecnogamer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia and England World Cup 2019 Teams with squads and uniforms now also available.

Search for Australia CWC 19 and England CWC 19 under Friedlele.

View attachment 221406

View attachment 221407

ALL 10 TEAMS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY SHARED!!

Hey buddy! Thanks for the wonderful kits, I really admire your work. I had a question. I understand that the English and Australian teams are licensed, so how can I put those kits to work? I tried creating a championship, but that didn’t seem to work with those 2 teams every other team seems to work fine. Any suggestions on how could I use those 2?

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You mean Pakistan Domestic (PSL and etc?), because all main country teams are ready uploaded!
Meant the national team and PSL

But the ones that are uploaded I assume they aren’t as good as @Llewelynf ? The way he uses the player face tool is incredible that’s why I wanted to know if he could do it next

Unless he has done it already?

Farhan Jamil

School Cricketer
Meant the national team and PSL

But the ones that are uploaded I assume they aren’t as good as @Llewelynf ? The way he uses the player face tool is incredible that’s why I wanted to know if he could do it next

Unless he has done it already?
Yes please can you work on Pakistan team with playface? You’re best at it if you could work on it next, really appreciated man!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Think I may know the answer to this one but if I were to re-download the WC teams and I'm already through a competition, those changes won't take effect will they? Talking in terms of player appearance and bats.

35tb

School Cricketer
@Llewelynf, thanks for the great work mate, really appreciate it. Just an issue i have come across, Imran Tahir and Lokesh rahul (there may be others), their skin tones are looking odd. It could be an issue with my version of the game ( I am on xbox one, still awaiting the update patch), could you help in any way?

Thanks in advance, and great work on the world cup squads and kits. Looking forward to more great creations from you.

Farhan Jamil

School Cricketer
Hey @Llewelynf I am unable to download the South Africa alt kits how can I download them? They are not showing up when I try to select them? Please help thanks

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Think I may know the answer to this one but if I were to re-download the WC teams and I'm already through a competition, those changes won't take effect will they? Talking in terms of player appearance and bats.

I'm pretty sure that's correct, although I've only tried in Career (Where it didn't appear to work. Although I'm on Xbox so don't have day1 patch yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread