Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update with regards to my teams. I am away from home for a day or so, and will be unable to update any teams until I return. There is a patch coming soon to fix the colour issues and I will be resharing all my teams (and more) over the next couple of days.

Just an update with regards to my teams. I am away from home for a day or so, and will be unable to update any teams until I return. There is a patch coming soon to fix the colour issues and I will be resharing all my teams (and more) over the next couple of days.
no worries just finished New Zealand it got correct cricket player kits players to pretty accurate likeness happy to share for you if it helps

Looking forward to it.

I will be posting all the content I make for Cricket 19 here.

All progress will be updated as I complete any teams, uniforms, players or bats. I will share teams etc once I am 100% satisfied with the results.

Players created using PlayFace

View attachment 220787
View attachment 220788

Updated Uniforms (Including World Cup 2019 Kits)

View attachment 220789

View attachment 220790

View attachment 220791

View attachment 220792

View attachment 220793

View attachment 220895

View attachment 220894

View attachment 221105

All uniforms will be updated as new ones are released.

Thanks for all the support.

This is sooooo good @Llewelynf! Big Ant should give you a job!!

What’s your username on the game so I can download them? Will you also be doing the same for the English county cricket teams, I love playing with them and they still have the most of the downloads still have last year’s kits! Cheers, keep up the great work please

This is sooooo good @Llewelynf! Big Ant should give you a job!!

What’s your username on the game so I can download them? Will you also be doing the same for the English county cricket teams, I love playing with them and they still have the most of the downloads still have last year’s kits! Cheers, keep up the great work please
Yeh go to the county thread there doing a excellent job and yeh surely they give you a pay check mate

Any ideas? Top row without Playface, bottom row with Playface by @Llewelynf

View attachment 222216

Shame on Big Ant for not putting this hairstyle in the game. :mad

Beuran-Hendricks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread