Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Thats strange definitely not that way on my end.

Thats strange definitely not that way on my end. Did you make sure to overwrite all existing logos?
Samething happened to me on xbox as well. If we use apply all conflicts option, then its not updating one step " Do you want to replace India with India". If we miss this step, its not updating the uniforms. We have to do each conflict one by one manually until that option comes out. Select yes and then the new uniforms will show out.

Mr Snrub

International Coach

That looks a little better than the other playface Tom Latham already on the academy and that one was good, so well done!

The current academy playface Matt Henry came out as I thought, a fairly distant approximate. Probably not down to the creator, but he's a hard guy to get right. The current Neesham is a fair way off too.

Keane

School Cricketer
Thats strange definitely not that way on my end.

Is this on PS4? If somebody can put up an image that would be great.
I’ve just checked and India are updated with the brighter kit but I’m pretty sure SA are still too dark? Unless I’m just mistaken?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I’ve just checked and India are updated with the brighter kit but I’m pretty sure SA are still too dark? Unless I’m just mistaken?

What does the test kit look like?

This looks fine to me. Slightly hard to tell given it’s a pic of a screen @Llewelynf?

Keane

School Cricketer
Comparing the green with this really shows it. On Xbox by the way

Attachments

• 6DEF8861-B88D-40FE-AEDD-437E970F2418.jpeg
    6DEF8861-B88D-40FE-AEDD-437E970F2418.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 28

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They definitely do not look like that on PS4, perhaps it isnt the same as PS4 yet. Mine are a lot lighter than that.

This is what they look like on my PS4, this was yesterday.

upload_2019-6-11_23-8-46-png.222644

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Perhaps try going directly to the community section of logos, search friedlele by date and try downloading each logo one by one. This might help

D

Deleted member 193590

Any trick to it?

Don't do quick download,do the full one,don't skip anything go through every alert and player alert,then right at the end the most important thing is,you should be asked if you want to replace SA with the old SA.If you get that message it should work.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread