Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Afridi has 20 hairstyles?
Currently the number of hairstyles present in the game are the reason the great creations which are created with so much effort are let down due to big ant as they did not provide us even the hairstyles that were present in ashes so adding 20 new was a really hard job for bigant.
Regarding afridi he had 4 hairstyles .
But none even match with the hairstyles provided by bigant currently in cricket 19.
Big ant always forgiven of being poor company to create a good cricket game whenever any issue was raised.
But really dont think if they add 20 more hairstyles will effect there finance a lot as they already sold lot of copies of cricket from dbc 14.
Due to lack of hairstyles lot of good creations are let down.
For example i name a few
Gayle
Afridi
Watson
Sachin
N.Bracken
Symonds........

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Afridi skin i feel ,its bit on darker side if you change the shade will be really nice.
Afridi is good but could be better if big ant provided us with 20 more hairstyles.

Looking at pictures of Afridi, I feel Spoobir nailed the skin tone. And anyone with the PC Academy can just make the skin darker themselves.

Anyway, point stands. Unless @Llewelynf tells me otherwise, don’t expect any of the next 15+ players to be Afridi

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread