Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parky

Club Cricketer
Updated India and SA teams with the players with PlayFace. All should be rosy now. If anyone sees any issues, feel free to hit me up.

Also added a custom South Africa Alt Kits teams due to a limit on kits you can actually upload.

Search Friedlele and download SA and SA alt kits and copy the uniforms over to SA and VOILA!!

View attachment 221371

South Africa

View attachment 221372

South Africa Alternate uniforms

These are the players done by me currently with PlayFace, some of @mASteR_edIToR and @rajsvm's players from India are also included. Every other World Cup teams players have real names.

View attachment 221373

Bats shared with teams currently
View attachment 221374

Should these be included if downloaded with the teams or will the need to be done just as a player separately?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Astonishing work

Farhan Jamil

School Cricketer
Updated India and SA teams with the players with PlayFace. All should be rosy now. If anyone sees any issues, feel free to hit me up.

Also added a custom South Africa Alt Kits teams due to a limit on kits you can actually upload.

Search Friedlele and download SA and SA alt kits and copy the uniforms over to SA and VOILA!!

View attachment 221371

South Africa

View attachment 221372

These are the players done by me currently with PlayFace, some of @mASteR_edIToR and @rajsvm's players from India are also included. Every other World Cup teams players have real names.

View attachment 221373

View attachment 221374

Thank you so much for your hard work mate!!! Can you please also do Pakistan team with playface?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just checked, they are still showing up as unedited... Just has the updated kits
Could you help me with a list. Problem is because I am the creator they show up correctly for me so I can not tell.[DOUBLEPOST=1559066949][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you help me with a list. Problem is because I am the creator they show up correctly for me so I can not tell.
Should not be hard. It will be the strange ones with no eyebrows.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Could you help me with a list. Problem is because I am the creator they show up correctly for me so I can not tell.[DOUBLEPOST=1559066949][/DOUBLEPOST]
Should not be hard. It will be the strange ones with no eyebrows.
I think academy has minor glitches for now as I mentioned in bugs thread for PS 4 when you link the players it works fine for first player then it just doesn’t prop the select a player to use screen but once you load the game again it works for once again. So I guess it will get fixed once taken care of

Beanie32

County Cricketer

View attachment 221371

South Africa

View attachment 221372

View attachment 221373

View attachment 221374
This is Top Work Bru! Thanks for this! Can't wait till my game arrives next Friday

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
After downloading your pak team, one observation is that sarfraz ahmed shirt is showing black where as trouser is of green color.

I will check tomorrow in accessories section or re-download player alone and see if issue still exist or not.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After downloading your pak team, one observation is that sarfraz ahmed shirt is showing black where as trouser is of green color.

I will check tomorrow in accessories section or re-download player alone and see if issue still exist or not.
An image would be great if you can.

Farhan Jamil

School Cricketer

Are all the players for Pakistan team edited with playface? Can you please work on them if they are not and thanks again for your hard work man!

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
An image would be great if you can.
Here you go sir mine shows up like this and it’s only sarfraz ahmed no other player has this issue

Attachments

• 937DACB5-8D73-4A9B-B214-5654D57AAE41.jpeg
    937DACB5-8D73-4A9B-B214-5654D57AAE41.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 62
  • F45FAE69-BFBE-4ADE-96B3-112AAA61DA3A.jpeg
    F45FAE69-BFBE-4ADE-96B3-112AAA61DA3A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Here you go sir mine shows up like this and it’s only sarfraz ahmed no other player has this issue
I also noticed this issue with the wicket keeper wearing a different coloured shirt to the rest of team in club cricket in someones career mode video. I'll try and find the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread