2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If in case you decide on not doing the rest of the teams, I would suggest doing at least 2 or 3 popular and well known players from each side (Srilanka,Bangladesh,Afganistan) like Malinga, Shakib Al Hasan etc..

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
India wasn't completely done I just fixed other players, and Pakistan is still being worked on. All models are done it's just adding PlayFace. It's getting there. Once we're done with WI I am doing the IPL kits I guess.
Move went well, just waiting for my internet. Right now i am using mobile data
Nice update dude. And good to hear, all the best for your future in Malaysia

Take it easy :clap

sajeednp

Club Captain
India wasn't completely done I just fixed other players, and Pakistan is still being worked on. All models are done it's just adding PlayFace. It's getting there. Once we're done with WI I am doing the IPL kits I guess.
Request.. it would be great if you can complete all WC squad (pending: srilanka, bangladesh and afganisthan) before starting IPL. In these many are playing IPL as well

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Request.. it would be great if you can complete all WC squad (pending: srilanka, bangladesh and afganisthan) before starting IPL. In these many are playing IPL as well
I think He would not be PlayFacing the entire IPL.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you do get started with IPL, will you attempt to do a few playfaces as well? I mean for some marquee players of the IPL, which have not got any love so far in the academy (Indian players who play for the team, are very well updated)![DOUBLEPOST=1563563222][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do we still have to download players individually to get playface?
Only on the Switch! It’s already fixed for PS4, I presume XBOX as well is fixed![DOUBLEPOST=1563563272][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would be great to have World's best league PlayFaced but that wouldn't be probably possible for @Llewelynf .
I am just hoping for some marquee players to be, especially the ones that don’t play international cricket a lot anymore!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If in case you decide on not doing the rest of the teams, I would suggest doing at least 2 or 3 popular and well known players from each side (Srilanka,Bangladesh,Afganistan) like Malinga, Shakib Al Hasan etc..
He did do a Rashid Khan from Afghanistan I think. Right Teacher (@Llewelynf)?

Steve1875

School Cricketer
Brilliant, we'll soon have a proper IPL! Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread