India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't get the artistic sense of people, or maybe some politics.

Congrats Vdquint, nonetheless.

Bilal45

International Cricketer
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
maxresdefault.jpg

Trans: something is fishy, Daya.

VDQuint

International Cricketer
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Such Insult wasn't expected.
You guys can't resist the loss. And Blaming me because my win wasn't expected in your mind.
My signature was clearly competitive to Alib's.
And all those people who voted me if you think I have done cheating or the dirty politics which Alib said above.
Just post here right in front of all. I won't be seen here again in this thread. @Yash. @XtremeGamer. @Manish.Reddy @VarunB @Knight25

If no one did so I think it's your bad for not having artistic sense.
There is no use of experience if you still cry after lose.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@AliB My reason to vote for VDQuint was only because I liked his siggy better. Its render looks really good. Oh cmon, you are experienced. Accept defeat like a gentleman, even if you think it was politics, dont accuse someone. He clearly worked hard and is finding his feet here.

@VDQuint Dont mind that post. We need you here in this forum

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I was really frustrated at the point, to be fairly honest, but still IMO mine is better, nonetheless I shouldn't have made the politics comment.

Congrats Vivek and sorry. :)

Last edited:

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
but still IMO mine is better,
@AliB Yourself if you say its better then why need of making this thread,naming friendly battles and y need of voting for the best ?
It doesn't matter about some one's experience to judge the BEST ! Accept the defeat and move forward...

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I don't understand why you guys are making fuss about this friendly battle. At the end of the day, there is no prize for this battle. Someone wins and someone doesn't. And it doesn't present your ability and skills. Each one is better in their own way and that is what matters the most at the end of the day.

@AliB has lost this and he thinks that he art is better, very good. You got to believe in your self and ability and it's a good thinking too.
@VDQuint has got the highest votes and he has won. Someone must lose and someone must win. All can't be winners or no one can ignore the fact that someone must be the loser.

I'll hereby suggest you guys to keep a poll in place with the votes not visible to members until the person votes. And he cannot change his votes once he has casted it. And as there can be fake voting by the friends or in request of the contestant through pm, I'd suggest, no vote will be considered unless they give the reason for voting for an entry and not voting for the remaining entry. In this way, the fake voting can be reduced and the best entry gets the vote. I've been seeing this fake voting since the past couple of weeks and it doesn't help the members to improve in any way. So please be genuine with your votes and give a proper reason for voting for an entry and reason for not voting for rest of the entries.

Cheers and enjoy. :)

VDQuint

International Cricketer
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
I was really frustrated at the point, to be fairly honest, but still IMO mine is better, nonetheless I shouldn't have made the politics comment.

Congrats Vivek and sorry. :)
Sorry from me also for saying bad to you, I also shouldn't have said that.
Let's Forgot what happened and Respect each other's work.
Bro:cheers

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well this can happen. Since everyone is not expert and this is friendly battles not a competition where one's entry will be judged by judges...

Users who are viewing this thread