Friendly Game

carn tigez

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
During your mid season break, is anyone interested in playing a friendly against a BFFCL team? (Bengal Tigers).

Our season doesn't start for a while and I want to try out a few different things, so you could host the game on this site and someone from here can sim it too. I only request that we play a 5 day game, and that we use the BigFooty default averages. Anyone interested?

**I hope you don't mind me posting this here.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Well. I know those at the top (Jaz anyway) are away over our midseason break (hence why we are having it)...however, I'll see what I can drum up.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I could put it together if it wants doing? Would just need teams and averages and I could rattle the game up?

carn tigez

Club Cricketer
Ok these are our player types and averages:

Pure Bat 44/99
Wicket Keeper 42/99
Batting AR 32/32
Pure AR 29/29
Bowling AR 26/26
Pure Bowler 20/19

Pitch type could be normal and a neutral venue, if this will go ahead I will name a side.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Right might as well do it, even if it does result in some kind of punishment when Jaz returns. Gigg & Holden, wanna help select the PlanetCricket XI? We'll just use the stats from this season to select the team (aswell as activity, of course), with a minimum of 1 player from each of the respective PC teams.

:cool:

carn tigez

Club Cricketer
I meant a friendly against one of your sides, not against a rep side. I don't care either way, but our side is just a domestic side and not a competition rep team. So really I was asking your captains if anyone wanted to play a friendly with their side against ours. However if you would want to play with your comp side against our local side it's up to you, I would assume you wouldn't though.

Sorry for the confusion guys...

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Yep Rhys... Supersoakers for sure, stuff the PC XI lets be greedy like an otherwise unmentioned team

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I meant a friendly against one of your sides, not against a rep side. I don't care either way, but our side is just a domestic side and not a competition rep team. So really I was asking your captains if anyone wanted to play a friendly with their side against ours. However if you would want to play with your comp side against our local side it's up to you, I would assume you wouldn't though.

Sorry for the confusion guys...

Its not really going to matter if its a rep side or a local side is it though cos we will all be playing with the same averages?

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
I think we'll stick with the rep side if that's okay mate, I'd assumed that you were not a rep side, but felt that it'd be best for us to include everyone at this stage.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want all of our CricSim teams and a PC select XI to play a tournament with Bengal Tigers, who's in?

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
There's not enough time in the midseason Gigg. Its a possibility afterwards though, needs to go through the people at the top (Dean, Jaz, Trev)

Users who are viewing this thread