Story FTP: A Team Diary

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Series Name announced for the series between Hedger's Team and Western Wanderers

At last, the managers and captain's have come with a name for the series for at least this season and maybe changed at a later date. For the moment, the series will be called "The 8th Wonder Series", the winner taking The 8th Wonder Trophy". This series hopes to be great with Western Wanderers announced favourites for the OD series.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
This is good name and series will be very interesting... (i think no more people in PC playing FTP). People need to support this guy as he is doing very well.

Keep posting to keep up his moral..

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Hedger's Team and Western Wanderers organize series

Yesterday, it was heard that Hedger's Team and Western Wanderers have organized a series consisting of 5 OD matches, 1 Youth and 1 T20 match. The fixtures for this tournament are as follows.

We will continue this fixture.... And will finish it.

Wanderers added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

24th Sep YOD match. You are not pavilion member, so tell me about pitch and weather. I challenge you on your ground.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
I mean you have not purchase membership so cannot challenge me on Thursday. It is only for paid member. So I can arrange it.

Got it ???

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Really? I never knew that. For my Youth match, I want a flat pitch and Sunny weather conditions.

hedger_14 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

You could buy membership for me and it would be better :p

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
I will buy for you 3months if you win this trophy... :laugh

Wanderers added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Really? I never knew that. For my Youth match, I want a flat pitch and Sunny weather conditions.

hedger_14 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

You could buy membership for me and it would be better :p

Challenge sent... Accept it... :swords

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Gives me something to play for then. I'll give you 500,000 vcash if you win the OD series.

hedger_14 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Accepted the Youth friendly

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Gives me something to play for then. I'll give you 500,000 vcash if you win the OD series.

hedger_14 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Accepted the Youth friendly

Then done... If I win you will give me 5,00,000 vCash and if you then I will give you 3months membership...

Am I doing mistake placing bet against you ??? :thumbs:ninja

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
No. I'm going to lose but I can afford 500K vcash. Anyway, an announcement

Tribe Out With Injury

Keeper-batsman, Dion Tribe has been ruled out of this week's matches and the T20 match against Western Wanderers with a knee injury. He will only miss the T20 in the 8th Wonder Series. Murray Oldroyd will be his replacement most probably, being the only back up keeper in the squad. James Fiebig also has stated that he wanted to rest the T20 match which could open a spot for some of the other members of the team. Youth all rounder, Gavin Hele might be his replacement but we'll have to wait to find out.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Youth Training

Pops:
Rodney Chawaguta (18) - Technique - Average to Reasonable
Gavin Hele (19) - Technique - Ordinary to Average
Lester McLean (19) - Batting - Dreadful to Poor
Murray Oldroyd (19) - Endurance - Ordinary to Average

Youth Pull:

Nigel Buchanon - 16 years old, Left arm Fast Medium bowler.

History: Captain of the U/16 New South Wales side. Took 57 wickets in 41 games in the side as well as scoring runs in the lower-middle order. Could be a good all rounder despite Hedger's words. "I will focus on his bowling. A fast medium bowler has been hard to come buy at the club so he might be able to bat at #8 or #9 but I will be focusing on his bowling."

Player Details
Team Hedger's Team Talents Gifted (Fielding)
Bats Right hand batsman Bowls Left arm Fast medium
Wage $786 Rating 17,608
Nationality Australia Age 16
Form reasonable Fatigue energetic
Experience atrocious Captaincy reasonable
Endurance dreadful Training Bowling
Batting poor Bowling poor
Technique ordinary Power dreadful
Keeping poor Fielding poor

Youth Players Offered Senior Contracts​

Hedger's Team manager, Brendon Hedger has decided to hand out contracts to the 19 year old Youth players who were worth signing. Only Oldroyd and Hele had experience in the senior side but 1 other was also offered a contract.

19 year olds:

Gavin Hele - All rounder, 1052 runs @ 55.37 and 33 wickets @ 33.88 in 31 Youth games. 2 games in the senior side, 1 which was competitive, where he took 1/16 from 5 overs and scored 33 runs.
Offered a 1 year deal in the senior side. Accepted by Gavin Hele

Murray Oldroyd - Keeper and Captain, 719 runs @ 71.90 and 30 catches and 8 stumpings in 23 Youth games. Also played 2 Senior competitive matches scoring 17 in the only innings he played and took 4 catches over the 2 games.
Offered a 2 year deal in the senior side. Negotiated by Oldroyd to become a 3 year deal. Manager accepted and Oldroyd will be in the side for 3 seasons.

Sean Pyke - Inexperienced bowler, 9 wickets @ 22.22 in 12 Youth games. Not experienced enough to play despite being a talented bowler.
Not Offered a contract. Pyke doesn't mind.

Lester McLean - Keeper, 1/32 in his only Youth match. Did not bat or keep in that match. Not good enough or has enough experience
Not Offered a contract. McLean is unhappy with the on field time he is getting the club. Leaving at the end of the season.

Huntley Preen - Bowler, Top wicket taker this season. 13 wickets @ 18.00 in 10 matches so far this season. Talented bowler.
Not Offered a contract. Preen unhappy that he did not get offered a contract. Hedger states that he is yet to make a decision on Huntley Preen.

George Fitzpatrick - Bowler, Average career for a talented bowler. 19 wickets @ 44.68 in 22 Youth matches.
Offered a 1 year deal. Not accepted by Fitzpatrick because he was looking to play for a higher club.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
You can challenge me for 1st SOD match 27th Sep. It's available now...

Users who are viewing this thread