Full Game Screenshots (100+ screens)

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
my worst fears have come true, sachin tendulkar looks terrible....there is no resemblance at all....will have to learn how to edit faces and do the indian faces.

At least it seems like the players have different face files, so we should be able to have more than just 10 different asian faces and what not

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
the english fielders are sure getting happy by gettting the americans out... :p

edit: man is the full game out??? :eek:

hammudy

Club Cricketer
thats the ugliest tendulkar i have ever seen in any cricket game....btw thanks wakeel for the indian team pics

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
256 to be precise. A lot are the same but at least they have their own file so we can change them. If the system works like C2k4 there will only (!) be 128 to edit as there are 2 copies of each face.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for the screens everyone who has posted them. Much appreciated.

Skateboarder is going to upload a Shane Warne and Ian Harvey pic soon. :)

OllieWoods

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The English look scarily real though!
EDIT: You might not know this, and I might be wrong, but isn't the face in Fifa/Rugby/Cricket 05 a mesh and not a photo, seeing as we can edit them in-game? Might mean our face makers have new work :P

Last edited:

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
OllieWoods said:
The English look scarily real though!
EDIT: You might not know this, and I might be wrong, but isn't the face in Fifa/Rugby/Cricket 05 a mesh and not a photo, seeing as we can edit them in-game? Might mean our face makers have new work :P

The faces in fifa are photo templates on top of a 3-D head model, meaning that the players heads are sculpted as lifelike and accurate as possible. Cricket 2005 is using this technology, so that means we are going to edit both the 3-D ".o" file and the bitmap that places the skin and stuff onto the model.

Users who are viewing this thread